High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Chainsaws and Lifelong Friendships Raffle Winners Annouced and Prize Selection Thread

Clemsonfor

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok so I am finially getting around to posting this. I choose the Mac chainsaw from @Ajchainsaws. I got with him sent my info. He said he was busy but would send it out the next week when he got a chance. I said no big deal. I realized he was in another country but wasn't clear which ones as I never looked. I was thinking Canada for some reason. About a month after the raffle drawing I thought about it, and sent him a message about it. He told me he sent it about 4 wees prior, he did some checking and it was held in customs as a "restricted item" and he would have to pay to get it out and not sure when that would be, and asked if there was anything that I would like to substitute it with. I said man you volunteered the prize and I don't feel right picking my item under the circumstances but I did understand. So I gave Him an idea of my likes,what I could use and not use. I mentioned I had been wanting a Fiskers splitting maul cause I really liked the Fiskers X27. He said ok send me the link to where it is and I'll paypal you the money so you can order it. I thanked him again for that and told him that was not necessary, and that he felt bad it had taken so long and that it got held up to begin with.

For those of you thinkin about this thing, it's great. Better than other 8lb mauls I have used and splits stuff the X27 can't even begin to wish to split.

This is the best pic I could find of it. That's the Fiskers maul and X27 side by side in that log. I thought I had one of it in the house. But I'm not going out to my shed in the dark for a picture now.

I want to say another Big Thank You to AJ for being such a great guy in this whole thing!20180826_103942.jpg 20180826_103942.jpg

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
7:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag