High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Chainsaws and Lifelong Friendships Raffle Winners Annouced and Prize Selection Thread

Clemsonfor

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey it's Christmas in July! Look what I found on my doorstep! Thanks, Santa!!
View attachment 133522
Okay, okay... it wasn't Santa, it was @morewood via the Post Office. But still, what a great gift! Thank you Shea for this awesome prize!

Chris
Chi com 660 built it yourself parts kit?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yukon Stihl

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Honey Roasted Peanut has made the Journey to the Great White North to begin the cleansing.I think a spell of -40 next winter should freeze the rest of the putrid afterbirth off of it and Dave should be able to heal ...
Seriously Thanks to huskihl and all that had a hand in bringing HRP back to life.
Thank You Dave for an awesome packaging job,it's like you do that for a living:campeon: and thanks for the T shirt.I hope to find a 2" filter tomorrow in the big city so i can get some fuel through her.Looking forward to having a "race saw" for the few occasions that there is some cant cutting going on.
And maybe once my personal life gets straightened out i can get to a GTG and meet a few of you folks.013.JPG 014.JPG

KiwiBro (deleted)

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Honey Roasted Peanut has made the Journey to the Great White North to begin the cleansing.I think a spell of -40 next winter should freeze the rest of the putrid afterbirth off of it and Dave should be able to heal ...
Seriously Thanks to huskihl and all that had a hand in bringing HRP back to life.
Thank You Dave for an awesome packaging job,it's like you do that for a living:campeon: and thanks for the T shirt.I hope to find a 2" filter tomorrow in the big city so i can get some fuel through her.Looking forward to having a "race saw" for the few occasions that there is some cant cutting going on.
And maybe once my personal life gets straightened out i can get to a GTG and meet a few of you folks.View attachment 133607 View attachment 133608
Hey man, I respectfully disagree. Nobody that attends chainsaw GTG's has their lives straightened out. It's part of the GTG qualification minimum entry requirements, I believe.
Am still waiting for a NZ one. Probably been a few but I wasn't screwed up enough to get an invite. So, gfy, the lot of you...

:)

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
8:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I still like sending out the 288......been a lot happening around here. Feel free to poke me when I'm too slow. I need reminders sometimes fellers.

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I still like sending out the 288......been a lot happening around here. Feel free to poke me when I'm too slow. I need reminders sometimes fellers.
I heard from others, that you’ve always been slow :eusa_dance:

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And your patience with me getting the hybrid to you should be recognized as well.
I'm just a real person bud, and you are too. Things happen in our lives we cant control. All we can do is the best we can, it comes when it comes.

I saw a lot

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
8:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, got in the 24" Tsumura lite bar for the 562XP but still have mounted it or started the saw, shame on me. A quick question for all. Do you think it will run fine using 32:1 mix. I read someplace that it's not recommended but hate to have multiple mixes.

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I run 24:1 in my 562, just because I don’t wanna have 2 mixxed fuel containers. No issues at all.

On a sidenote regarding being slow, the 394 that Joe @Onan18 donated and @longleaf grabbed finally got finished, sent, and has landed. Looking forward to getting his feedback from his first tank or two, then again after tank #15 ............ she ought to wake up by then, as well as wake up the neighborhood
:thumbup:

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Also got another surprise today thought would share here.
My wife got a message today from our son's girlfriend who is a vet tech about a dog needing a home or it would be euthanized because owner who was an elderly lady could not take care of her. Just a pup fourteen weeks old beagle shepherd mix.
I was told she needed a name the lady was calling her Baby. That wasn't going to work so I said why not Betty seems fitting enough to me.
IMG_20180809_212537498_LL.jpg

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Also got another surprise today thought would share here.
My wife got a message today from our son's girlfriend who is a vet tech about a dog needing a home or it would be euthanized because owner who was an elderly lady could not take care of her. Just a pup fourteen weeks old beagle shepherd mix.
I was told she needed a name the lady was calling her Baby. That wasn't going to work so I said why not Betty seems fitting enough to me.
View attachment 136533
Right on congrats Gunner. It's a good looking pup.