High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Milled some Walnut today...

ucm931

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I’ve got a big walnut crotch that’s about 6” thick that I cut for a table top. It was painted and stacked with others about 5 years ago or so. One of these days I’ll finish it up.
Painted with.......?

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Painted with.......?
Paint. o_O

Lol, not sure. I came over to the local, small mill, woodworker in town. He wanted me to cut some big ponderosa pine table tops with my 090 and 7’ bar. We decided to do a few walnut ones while we were at it. Deal was, I cut em and he cured em. He painted both sides so they dried slow. Then he stickerd and stacked em in a storage shed, turning and rotating.

The pine still split and separated like crazy, walnut isn’t to bad.

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Paint. o_O

Lol, not sure. I came over to the local, small mill, woodworker in town. He wanted me to cut some big ponderosa pine table tops with my 090 and 7’ bar. We decided to do a few walnut ones while we were at it. Deal was, I cut em and he cured em. He painted both sides so they dried slow. Then he stickerd and stacked em in a storage shed, turning and rotating.

Pics?

ucm931

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Paint. o_O

lol, dik. I thought you might have painted it with a preservative or something specific for the drying process.

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is what I'll use on fresh log ends.
95ab91f849980a4335da555da9b1e215.jpg