GoldMember
Local time
10:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening boys
My wife works at a Dr office and she was exposed today [emoji15][emoji3061]
So we are at home for 14days now [emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959]

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

Be like a second honeymoon! Good luck!

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
11:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m in after my 14 days

Sent from Hoskey hilltop
You folks take care Mark. One day I’m gonna get you and your son here, I ain’t worried about me...I wanna put your son and you on some mean, big, bad ass boars. I wanna see the grin on that young mans’ face, ear to ear. That’s the kinda *s-wordt we live for, that lasts a lifetime. These hogs are a 365 day a year deal here...they’re a dime a dozen.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@hoskvarna You take care buddy, you need to be around to host more GTG’s.

You too @Mastermind we need you for your calm sensible demeanour...

I've not felt calm or sensible these last few days.

I'm trying to keep Bubba occupied with things to do. But, rather than more work today, I'm going to play video games with him for awhile. We just got finished moving cattle, and are taking the rest of the day for ourselves.

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That sounds like an excellent idea, playing games and goofing off with my kids also. Ryan is 11, Charlie turned 13 last Thursday and Camille is 15. Boys had with dad all the time but it’s been a long time since Camille has thought hanging with her parents was much fun.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
11:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I'm trying to keep Bubba occupied with things to do. But, rather than more work today, I'm going to play video games with him for awhile. We just got finished moving cattle, and are taking the rest of the day for ourselves.
Best post I think I’ve read all day. Yer gonna get your ass whipped old man ten ways to hell playing Mario Cart or whatever...I’ve been victim of losing in that realm for many years with mine. Good to just kick back, live in his world, and *f-wordk the planet. The rock is gonna be here tomorrow come hell or high water. Good on you Monkey Man spending time doing his thing...

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Nothing wrong with that [emoji106]

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Best post I think I’ve read all day. Yer gonna get your ass whipped old man ten ways to hell playing Mario Cart or whatever...I’ve been victim of losing in that realm for many years with mine. Good to just kick back, live in his world, and *f-wordk the planet. The rock is gonna be here tomorrow come hell or high water. Good on you Monkey Man spending time doing his thing...

We're playing Call Of Duty. I'm actually pretty good at it. Gotta be cool under pressure.