COVID19 Down Time Activities

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
6:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If I'm not mistaken, this week is where we will begin to see a serious escalation of numbers. To this point a very small percentage of people have been tested.

We are several weeks behind the curve on this thing.
you got that right. and governor did in fact issue “shelter in place” order for 3 weeks starting at midnight. this is one of the times i feel fortunate to live in a pretty rural area. not that we are totally safe, but feeling a lot better than i would be if i were around a bunch of toilet paper hoarding crazy people.

~WBF

Thecallofthewildanswered1989-2017[PAID IN FULL!]
Local time
11:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Sweet Chestnut for fencing. Post & rail and stake and strainers for stock fencing. Most of it will go through a peeler and pointer. The rails will get split into quarter's.The Ash goes to firewood. Just cutting it to 11ft and pile it together if I can. Not too much Ash. The Ash is a real hassle and a lot of work. Congestion becomes a problem. All the Chestnut lengths are stack separately for the forwarder. Everything that is not product gets burned. You can get a few acre block for around £500 but they want it all cleaned. They will produce another crop in about 20 yrs. IMG_20200323_081845.jpg

Last edited:

~WBF

Thecallofthewildanswered1989-2017[PAID IN FULL!]
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll be honest, the hardest thing about this whole pandemic is the confusion my little girl has about not being able to go to the playground. Weather permitting we took her nearly every day to play on the swings and to go down the slides. We drive by the park and she just gets upset, I feel terrible for her.

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
been workin on this area a bit at our house. was full of trash red pine and brush. gonna be a nice big food plot/deer slaughter zone. size of brush pile in first pic doesnt do it justice haha.
F748AFC1-6C75-4F3C-BE5C-67F90B8CA6E3.jpeg 12EFFA61-C8BC-448B-9A5E-980D41B3C74A.jpeg

Evansaw

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If I'm not mistaken, this week is where we will begin to see a serious escalation of numbers. To this point a very small percentage of people have been tested.

We are several weeks behind the curve on this thing.

we are completely locked
Things are not bad but not good either
You see to this unknown enemy and war the medicine found was personal responsibility rather than the non existent government responsibility
Not needing to go politics

i see also there you have the same problems

There are not Tests!!! Everything works on a mathematical model of not trustworthy numbers...the last two days people wonder why nowhere nobody conducts any test. So we can find out more details about the numbers but mostly the truth...am i ill, do I endanger my family? Just locked inside and visit hospital some steps before death doesn't mean a thing

sorry about the length
Almost two weeks
No numbers & Unknown duration: unacceptable for this forum when everyone measuring duration and transfer numbers

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll be honest, the hardest thing about this whole pandemic is the confusion my little girl has about not being able to go to the playground. Weather permitting we took her nearly every day to play on the swings and to go down the slides. We drive by the park and she just gets upset, I feel terrible for her.

Yeh I completely understand, that kids don’t fully understand,, it makes it really difficult for the adults,,
I remembered the coal strikes, and the power going off, it was hard to understand at the time.. we got sent to bed and the next day was ok as we could play etc. But for 1/2 the week the power went off, and it was candles... we thought it was going to be forever...