High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

COVID19 Down Time Activities

~WBF

Thecallofthewildanswered1989-2017[PAID IN FULL!]
Local time
12:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Woke up this morning with my cutter pants on..haha, haven't done that for a while. I was 'locked, cocked & ready to rock.
My shíţ luck it was a Saturday. Guy can't caught a break?

I got a real good 'boot story' if you all would like to here?
It's a great thread. Must keep the goodness alive.

So in 2008 I was working in Canmore Alberta cutting/killing The mountain pine beetle in the Rockies. Second season with this company and they paid right proper at $600 for 6.5 hours. My Supervisor that was driving me in was at $700 day rate.
Turns out I forgot my boots out a 1/2 hour into the drive. On the way home then I am getting a ride with one the owners which happened to be a west coast faller supervisor. He would call me 'wild man' (I am not to sure why to this day haha) So he pops the question on the way home and says "So wild man, what happens this morning? You forgot your boots or something?" So what came out was..."Yeah..it always F_cks me up then they are not on my feet in the morning"
Probably meaning wearing my caulk boots out of the house but he laughed hard. (Now I would be lying if I said I never woke up with my caulk boot on and gone to work) That was the day I became a professional comedian when I sold to him a $250.00 joke, yet unbeknownst to me. I cost them some money, and that I'm aware of.

Last edited:

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
8:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We're playing Call Of Duty. I'm actually pretty good at it. Gotta be cool under pressure.
I did the same with my two boys yesterday after we got our logs cut up. Had some fun playing in their world for a while. Probably gonna do the same this evening, for once I have nothing but time so why not

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've got a fire ring I finally finished last summer after lady fair moved in similar to one posted a few pages prior .The center is a 38" rim from a John-Deere model A circa 1940 It's still to0 early to sit out much,Ohio you know .
Handy to burn the million sticks I pick up out of my yard and countless cardboard from cases of Budweiser I have to drink to stay hydrated . Gotta do it

Attachments

• DSCN0599[1].JPG
    DSCN0599[1].JPG
    244.8 KB · Views: 31

~WBF

Thecallofthewildanswered1989-2017[PAID IN FULL!]
Local time
12:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
"Charlie stold the handle and the train won't stop going... no it DONT SLOW DOWN".
Monday vrum, vrum Chainsaw

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ive been spending time with the baby ducks alot. They're fun little critters. Been finishing preparations around the house and property too. I did my last job Saturday and thats probably going to be it for awhile plus Ohio is on lockdown anyway. Have a pile of saws with parts to play with if i get bored. Need to build a predator proof duck house and some sort of swimming hole for them too. Theres plenty to keep myself occupied here

tickbitintn

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Things been a bit sketchy here in Nashvegas since the vast majority of the cases in TN are here. Tourist central.
Groceries are scarce... I did score fuel for $0.76 a gallon on Thursday!!
The 11yr old has no school (obviously) and no one to watch him. All my in-laws all high risk, I am high risk (lung/breathing issues) and my wife is a nurse....
Got plenty of projects to keep me busy, hopefully I can get to some.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Things been a bit sketchy here in Nashvegas since the vast majority of the cases in TN are here. Tourist central.
Groceries are scarce... I did score fuel for $0.76 a gallon on Thursday!!
The 11yr old has no school (obviously) and no one to watch him. All my in-laws all high risk, I am high risk (lung/breathing issues) and my wife is a nurse....
Got plenty of projects to keep me busy, hopefully I can get to some.

I'm glad you checked in Mark. I was wondering how you guys were.

tickbitintn

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wife took off last week to be with the sprout for spring break. She left for work a while ago. I'm sure I'll hear how crazy things are in a while. All the entrances to the hospital are closed up except for two and screenings being done on everyone entering and only one elevator operating...
Sounds like a mess!

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wife took off last week to be with the sprout for spring break. She left for work a while ago. I'm sure I'll hear how crazy things are in a while. All the entrances to the hospital are closed up except for two and screenings being done on everyone entering and only one elevator operating...
Sounds like a mess!

Well.....its gonna be wild I'm sure. In my mind, at this point in history, our healthcare workers, and first responders are heroes of the highest order.

tickbitintn

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Our early spring is gone for today, cold, windy and snowing. Just a half inch so far, not supposed to get much more.
View attachment 231770
Crazy weather...
I spent a few hrs mowing yesterday!
67f0479694c94d5202d8c49a9b3d0f64.jpg

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
sounds like michigan could be the next state to issue shelter in place order... press conference at 11...good times

If I'm not mistaken, this week is where we will begin to see a serious escalation of numbers. To this point a very small percentage of people have been tested.

We are several weeks behind the curve on this thing.