592XP Oddness

deye223

AIR FUEL SPARK VROOOOOM
Local time
6:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Interesting!! When I first pick up any new engine and in this case my 592, I always undo the spark plug at home, and I don’t know if it’s good or bad but put back in with some never seize, no good being out in the field and it’s too damn tight! I don’t know why they are done up so tight, mine was way too tight I thought it was going to break. Of late I had the threaded section inside the muffler(another post of warning to look for)that is for the spark arrester screw drop in the muffler, one muffler bolt was way to tight the other two ok, it was taken into a dealer whom removed it also to look inside. And now I have three super tight bolts🤦🏻T handle I don’t have and a simple Allen key style torx is looking to be insufficient now🤦🏻 Big fella big hands don’t make for easy work thereafter. I understand. I’ve never seen a plug do that before🤷🏻🤦🏻
Never seize has copper in it and ally and copper don't play well together .

HumBurner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Real unfortunate. On both sides.
That's globalism for you.

Truth be told, it was happening to a lesser degree pre-globalism, but WHEREVER would we be without those toddlers living in and sifting through garbage mountains for "precious metals" to repurpose for our standards of living???

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
4:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
That's globalism for you.

Truth be told, it was happening to a lesser degree pre-globalism, but WHEREVER would we be without those toddlers living in and sifting through garbage mountains for "precious metals" to repurpose for our standards of living???
In the grand scheme of things it wasn’t terribly long ago it was happening here in this country.

HumBurner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Now the pendulum has swung the other way to where no one wants to work.
I'd lose my f***ing mind!!

Workaholism is a serious disease, but it's the best way to channel certain "mental illnesses"

I'm "on vacation" in Nashville and have pruned all the freeze damaged shrubs/trees at my grandmother's house, as well as the other odd chores her 93 year old self has no business doing anymore

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
In the grand scheme of things it wasn’t terribly long ago it was happening here in this country.
My great grandad started picking cotton in the fields of Jor-Jah at 6. Grandad started peeling logs by hand at 9. Both had to help support the family.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
My great grandad started picking cotton in the fields of Jor-Jah at 6. Grandad started peeling logs by hand at 9. Both had to help support the family.
I started helping out at my granddad’s dairy farm when I was 11.

pbillyi69

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i have had a job from 10 on. i started doing the UPS log after school when i was ten at my aunts business. back then there was a carbon copy book that all transactions had to be written in the name and address' of which there were between 50 and 75 every day. i worked there all through my schooling i was the office and shipping manager at 15

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
10:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's pretty sad that they're even still having lots of issues with the MKII, considering they spent what, two, three years almost entirely redesigning the saw. Some issues and oddities are bound to arise, sure.
I'm not surprised that the 550mk2 bottom part fails, when they make service tools to cold press the bearings into the crankcase, it's doubtful that the production factory is better off.

I've always thought that the 5xx are amazing designs, but they need to give them some heat, cold, and some love when assembling them together.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
3:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm not surprised that the 550mk2 bottom part fails, when they make service tools to cold press the bearings into the crankcase, it's doubtful that the production factory is better off.

I've always thought that the 5xx are amazing designs, but they need to give them some heat, cold, and some love when assembling them together.
You used a lot of extra words to say that Husqvarna has *s-wordty quality control.

Steven1210

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
9:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hello there guys

I recently got a new 592xp here in the UK. Its had about 4 tanks through it, and yesterday it sounded and felt like a misfire, like the saw wouldnt fully rev, and the revs would drop.

I have changed fuel filter, cleaned air filter, checked tank breather, would check spark plug, but its in so tight.

Could these symptoms be a faulty coil?

Its literally brand new.

Thank you

Steve

Squareground3691

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hello there guys

I recently got a new 592xp here in the UK. Its had about 4 tanks through it, and yesterday it sounded and felt like a misfire, like the saw wouldnt fully rev, and the revs would drop.

I have changed fuel filter, cleaned air filter, checked tank breather, would check spark plug, but its in so tight.

Could these symptoms be a faulty coil?

Its literally brand new.

Thank you

Steve
Have you tried a reset , of the auto tune, see if that might help, also let saw idle before and after use before shut down and start up , check ur fuel lines for kinks and that there tight to fittings, 🤔

Steven1210

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
9:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have you tried a reset , of the auto tune, see if that might help, also let saw idle before and after use before shut down and start up , check ur fuel lines for kinks and that there tight to fittings, 🤔
Hello

Sorry I forgot to add that I had checked the fuel lines, and performed a unit reset for the autotune.