High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Yet again .... JMSSAWS strikes

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Maybe chevy trucks just need a mastermind sticker ?
They need pre 70' engines or 97' and up. I'm a Chevy guy I know. In the middle is the hardest to make run well. Every boat and street rod has or had one. Notice they quit using them in commercial machines after 74'. The 327 was discontinued for any use by then. When the 307 came it was over.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They need pre 70' engines or 97' and up. I'm a Chevy guy I know. In the middle is the hardest to make run well. Every boat and street rod has or had one. Notice they quit using them in commercial machines after 74'. The 327 was discontinued for any use by then. When the 307 came it was over.

I honestly could care less about my vehicles..if they run im happy.

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Look closely at the coil picture ............ does it look new ?
Why the marks where the black wire is retained at the top of the coil as it goes over the coil to meet the harness ?

Why would the screws be a bit stripped ?
Because he removed them at least once ............ but why pull the coil ?

There's no reason to pull the coil when porting an 066/660.
Advancing the ignition: pull the flywheel and file the keyway, no reason to pull the coil, right ?

Its more JMS everywhere you look ................. some things just dont make sense, unless that aint the new coil that it came with

Last edited:

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Why the marks where the black wire is retained at the top of the coil as it goes over the coil to meet the harness ?

Advancing the ignition: pull the flywheel and file the keyway, no reason to pull the coil, right ?

Its more JMS everywhere you look ................. some things just dont make sense, unless that aint the new coil that it came with

I actually saw that when i pulled the recoil off to wipe the saw down when i sent it to you kev..iwas just too disgusted and it looked new and OEM so i just didn't say anything.

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I actually saw that when i pulled the recoil off to wipe the saw down when i sent it to you kev..iwas just too disgusted and it looked new and OEM so i just didn't say anything.
Welp, next time you run her, you wont be disgusted, or dissapointed !
From here on out, new parts and porting only ................ lets get a smile on yer ugly mug, shall we !!

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Most electrical parts have the date of production stamped on them somewhere.

Impacto JMS GFY you butcher! :hello:

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I pull the coils on most saws so I don't have to deal with the pull of the magnets when checking port timing. i don't use ant kind of power tools to disassemble or assemble saws. there is no reason to hone a cylinder if your not replacing rings.