The "Broken046," and how it got MOFO'd

BrokenSVT

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Greg what ever happened with the PayPal dispute?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After much dispute and multiple appeal and arguments, I received a partial refund. It was found that he didn't provide his end of the agreement (surprise).

The funds were much appreciated...and short-lived, thanks to hospital bills!

CapitaineHaddoc

I don't eat frogs
Local time
11:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
After much dispute and multiple appeal and arguments, I received a partial refund. It was found that he didn't provide his end of the agreement (surprise).

The funds were much appreciated...and short-lived, thanks to hospital bills!
I'm curious, what did he said for his defense?

BrokenSVT

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I would like to read the long version also ;)

Haha I'll see if I can dig them up later. Thank you so much for your help with this build, by the way!

Ran real good for the first 3 cuts! Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Isn't that the truth? More like "It ran great up until it didn't run..."

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Haha I'll see if I can dig them up later. Thank you so much for your help with this build, by the way!
I wasnt able to help any of your guys, unfortantly all I got is just Huskies.

All I could do was to advise people to try out different solutions to get back a bit of the money Jason ripped of your guys with

Last edited:

BrokenSVT

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wasnt able to help any of your guys, unfortantly all I got is just Huskies.

All I could do was to advise people to try out different solutions to get back a bit of the money Jason ripped of your guys with

Crap, I'm sorry. I'm working from hazy memory lol...names are blending together.

BrokenSVT

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Tor R Here you go, for a giggle.

First claim, regarding the bulk of the funds sent to him:

PayPal said:
  • 8/3/2017 14:04 EDT - PayPal: Seller escalated this dispute to a Claim.
  • 8/3/2017 14:04 EDT - Seller: I have several messages and pictures he sent me saying how happy he was the item,I can provide literally dozens of messages of him telling me and others about how great the item is.Also how can he file a claim saying the item isn't good enough and also file a claim saying he never received it?
  • 8/3/2017 14:01 EDT - Buyer: Likewise, I have all agreed-upon terms. Additionally, I have photographs of the "finished" work, which shows parts which were quoted as replaced, which in fact weren't.
  • 8/3/2017 13:31 EDT - Seller: I have every detail of this deal and will happily show what was agreed on and what was done.
  • 8/3/2017 08:20 EDT - Buyer: Much of the work quoted and described was not completed. Much of the work which was actually completed was not satisfactory.

BrokenSVT

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Second claim, the "new clutch":

PayPal said:
  • 8/3/2017 14:21 EDT - Buyer: The tracking number provided by Jason is for the shipment of my entire chainsaw back to me. I received my saw.The issue in this particular claim is that he charged me these additional funds for a new clutch to replace one he claimed to be defective. Unfortunately, he did no such repair. My own old clutch is still in the saw. These charges were dishonest.
  • 8/3/2017 13:58 EDT - PayPal: Seller escalated this dispute to a Claim.
  • 8/3/2017 13:58 EDT - Seller: The item was delivered over a month ago,the tracking number will show that,I also have pictures of the item that he sent me.He has filed a claim saying the work on the item was not good enough so how can he also file a claim saying he never got it?
  • 8/3/2017 13:54 EDT - Seller: The item was delivered over a month ago.

BrokenSVT

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The second claim required a phone call to PayPal. They were having a difficult time deciphering the case. He provided the tracking number for sending my saw back to me, as proof that I had received a new clutch; as if he had sent it as its own package. That wasn't the case obviously, and I straightened it out for them.

CapitaineHaddoc

I don't eat frogs
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wait...The dispute was turned to a claim by Jason himself? Why in the hell will he do that???

8/3/2017 13:58 EDT - PayPal: Seller escalated this dispute to a Claim.

BrokenSVT

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wait...The dispute was turned to a claim by Jason himself? Why in the hell will he do that???

8/3/2017 13:58 EDT - PayPal: Seller escalated this dispute to a Claim.

Long story short, it limits the other party's ability to respond. He thought it would make his case look better if I couldn't speak my piece.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Long story short, it limits the other party's ability to respond. He thought it would make his case look better if I couldn't speak my piece.
what the retard was doing was trying to make it where you couldn't say your peace

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

what the retard was doing was trying to make it where you couldn't say your peace

Why would that limit your ability to give your side? Wouldn't they want the whole story?
I'm confused...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
by elevating a dispute to a claim it stops communication and tosses it in the lap of a person at paypal to adjudicate
it is important to send calm, COMPLETE details in the early stages of any question or claim to make sure the person at the end of the line has the info to refer to
they will only use statements from the two parties if they are there "on the record" other wise they rely on the tracking number and claims with the carrier
Dave