The "Broken046," and how it got MOFO'd

BrokenSVT

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wait...The dispute was turned to a claim by Jason himself? Why in the hell will he do that???

8/3/2017 13:58 EDT - PayPal: Seller escalated this dispute to a Claim.

Yep. See below.

what the retard was doing was trying to make it where you couldn't say your peace

Precisely. But I can still call the call center in India. *Wink*

If he knew enough to do this, it wasn't his first Rodeo. No surprise there once again.

Bingo.

Why would that limit your ability to give your side? Wouldn't they want the whole story?
I'm confused...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PayPalBay is a strange organization.

by elevating a dispute to a claim it stops communication and tosses it in the lap of a person at paypal to adjudicate
it is important to send calm, COMPLETE details in the early stages of any question or claim to make sure the person at the end of the line has the info to refer to
they will only use statements from the two parties if they are there "on the record" other wise they rely on the tracking number and claims with the carrier
Dave

Absolutely, or be prepared to make a phone call.

So JMS did that to cover his ass! God forbid the truth comes out...

Right?

BrokenSVT

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is as good a place as any. Liam's surgery seems to have gone well. It was a very uncomfortable day for both of us, as he had to go from 10 AM to 8:30 PM with nothing to eat due to delays and complications.

He's having a very peaceful nap right now, and daddy is about to do the same.
0825172123.jpg

BrokenSVT

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There's all that matters Greg hopefully he will get better

Hope he does well. Instant perspective check.

Thank you, fellas. I'm hoping for a miracle. I'd love for my little dude to get the ok for no more oxygen at night etc.

BrokenSVT

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Glad to hear that it seems to have gone well. He looks so peaceful all wrapped up.

I've truly been blessed with this little guy. Aside from his health problems, he's such a low maintenance baby. Anyone who has raised children knows they're all completely different, with different needs. This guy, since day 1, will fall asleep as soon as he's swaddled with a pacifier...unless he's in pain or hungry obviously.

So yep, he was very peaceful. Such a good baby.

I'm praying this morning for good help and good health for little Liam.

How is he doing today?

Thank you so much. He's doing really well. All things considered, he slept well last night. I slept as well as I could on that horrible fold out we all know about.

He woke up completely around 7:00 this morning, ready to eat. He drained five ounces of formula and proceeded to baby jabber for another half hour lol. He's in really good spirits.

Backtroller

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've truly been blessed with this little guy. Aside from his health problems, he's such a low maintenance baby. Anyone who has raised children knows they're all completely different, with different needs. This guy, since day 1, will fall asleep as soon as he's swaddled with a pacifier...unless he's in pain or hungry obviously.
that is fantastic! My daughter was born on 8/1 and still has days and nights sort of switched. Getting up every 2 1/2 hours is ugly. She's healthy and growing well though so we have been blessed.

I'm so happy little Liam is doing better. That has to be one of the scariest things to go though as a parent.

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Greg what ever happened with the PayPal dispute?

Its funny, the Strapster swore black & blue that PayPal sided with him in this case and claimed he won.
After much dispute and multiple appeal and arguments, I received a partial refund. It was found that he didn't provide his end of the agreement (surprise).

The funds were much appreciated...and short-lived, thanks to hospital bills!

BrokenSVT

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Glad to hear things are progressing well. They are truly a blessing.

Thank you! Yes, kids are amazing. It's a shame so many folks in this world have lost sight of that. Kids are the future of our kind.

I forget where I saw it, but the quote read "What kind of ancestors are we being?"

that is fantastic! My daughter was born on 8/1 and still has days and nights sort of switched. Getting up every 2 1/2 hours is ugly. She's healthy and growing well though so we have been blessed.

I'm so happy little Liam is doing better. That has to be one of the scariest things to go though as a parent.

Thank you for the kind words. My second child, about to turn 15, was the same way. Up every two hours. How I don't miss those days...

Its funny, the Strapster swore black & blue that PayPal sided with him in this case and claimed he won.

I'm not posting this to brag or gloat; I just feel all needs to be transparent. If he'd like to make such claims, ask him for his screenshots. I have some I could show, but I'd prefer not be criticized for posting them.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
7:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank you! Yes, kids are amazing. It's a shame so many folks in this world have lost sight of that. Kids are the future of our kind.

I forget where I saw it, but the quote read "What kind of ancestors are we being?"

Thank you for the kind words. My second child, about to turn 15, was the same way. Up every two hours. How I don't miss those days...

I'm not posting this to brag or gloat; I just feel all needs to be transparent. If he'd like to make such claims, ask him for his screenshots. I have some I could show, but I'd prefer not be criticized for posting them.

If you wanna post them.......go right ahead.