Why did @fordf150 get banned

birdmeter

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What's the proper way to prepare a snapper? I've you're supposed to keep them in a pen and feed them for a week to clean them out. What do you feed them? How do you cut them up? Do they really have 7 kinds of meat? We have 3. How do you cook them?
depends on what kinda oil you use.

old guy

Love me some Husqvarna
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dad used to drive a 20 penny nail in a stump or large block of wood, cut the head off the nail, then he would get turtle to bite on a stick
, then pull the head out with the stick, they won't let go. then he would cut the head off.
Next he jammed the turtle upside down on the nail in the stump rite thru the top shell, this holds them while you cut the bottom shell off & skin the legs,
they do not die, they keep pulling.
When you bring the meat in on a plate it keeps twitching, if you butcher in the evening, go poke the head with a stick next morning, it will snap at you.

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I come to OPE forum to get away from political and religious garbage. I have my opinions on those things, sure, but I don't feel the need to constantly roll around in it like a dog that has found a putrid deer carcass and wants everybody else to smell it.

Guido Salvage

Supreme saw hoeder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The problem we face today is that there is no longer an accepted set of facts that we all believe in. When part of society appears to be living in an alternative universe it is impossible to have a civil discussion. I fear that I may live long enough to see such forces cause the demise of our democracy.

CrystalRiver1

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The problem we face today is that there is no longer an accepted set of facts that we all believe in. When part of society appears to be living in an alternative universe it is impossible to have a civil discussion. I fear that I may live long enough to see such forces cause the demise of our democracy.
So true Guido. Lack of critical thinking skills, subjective thinking supplants objective, and some folks just hate empirical researched evidence (Raw Truth).

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Couldn’t agree more.

And then there is the “NEWS” which has become one giant opinion show.

The 2 major things the “NEWS” tries to do is separate us into 2 separate teams and group any thought anyone has that’s on the other team into a cataclysmic event. If one doesn’t want a covid vaccine and is pro-life, then they are a republican and believe every other thing republicans do, including the areas they talk about that they have convinced one could devastate them. It’s natural to get angry then.

I can’t believe we have gotten to the point as a society where someone’s thoughts and opinions could spawn this much hatred. I blame the news and social media for all of it. Not many free thinkers left. We all used to be in the middle and maybe right or left leaning on certain issues. They have managed to pull most people to the sides and leave no middle ground. People need to wake up.

highland_hunter

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What happened to the day when we would go and vote and it was sacred? It is no one's business what or who I voted for, yet our youth and social media that has enabled us to over share our lives. I for one refuse to get on the various social media platforms for this very reason. No really cares unless they are in agreement with what I say, and what I have to say is very likely NOT in the general opinion of the shyte that is being "reported" to the general public.

highland_hunter

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry for the double post, but this is a forum to discuss Outdoor Power Equipment and this is why I joined. I understand there may be some that feel this is a platform for political "advancement". Sorry lets, discuss outdoor power equipment and leave politics out of our discussions. I looked at the dogs of OPE, and have not yet shared my OPE dog, but choked up more than once as I have had more then one furry friend that has had to be put down. There are important things in our lives and then the are IMPORTANT things we should be sharing. Life is short. lets make friends, we all have our differences, but we all have a$$es and they all smell. Lets look at and consider what is important and what is not.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry for the double post, but this is a forum to discuss Outdoor Power Equipment and this is why I joined. I understand there may be some that feel this is a platform for political "advancement". Sorry lets, discuss outdoor power equipment and leave politics out of our discussions. I looked at the dogs of OPE, and have not yet shared my OPE dog, but choked up more than once as I have had more then one furry friend that has had to be put down. There are important things in our lives and then the are IMPORTANT things we should be sharing. Life is short. lets make friends, we all have our differences, but we all have a$$es and they all smell. Lets look at and consider what is important and what is not.

Love this. Thank you sir.

Nolan

Active OPE Member
Local time
8:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
The forum has rules, which should do followed. If you want to practise your 1st A rights, don't come here