TractorByNet forum

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone here on this forum? I tried to get on it last week and it said I have been banned. I have no idea why. I emailed and asked but got not response.

JB-PlantHeirloom

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
> Anyone here on this forum? I tried to get on it last week and it said I have been banned.

I was, I got banned 2-3 times, for supposedly leaving links. I was only leaving links to stuff I bought at Northern Tools and Amazon I had actually bought and was replying to another user's request for help, not just product information. So, I assume it is just a liberal website where Christians are not allowed unless you agree with the bias posting by others.

After I was unbanned for the last time, I decided not to post any more, then I decided not to read any more once I got the information I needed from the website, because I was not going to support them by reading displayed ads or visiting vendors.

You might find mytractorforum a better choice. OPE and MTF are the only farm-tree-equipment forums I visit. I support their vendors instead.

I used to be a member of the forestry-forum, but, stopped going for the sake of Jeff's website when I was running for office in 2010. Because "them" literally bought a very popular truck website for $$$,$$$,$$$ where I had 15,000+ posts just to get the private forum where I had posted things about our reality, because they wanted to use it against me.

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
> Anyone here on this forum? I tried to get on it last week and it said I have been banned.

I was, I got banned 2-3 times, for supposedly leaving links. I was only leaving links to stuff I bought at Northern Tools and Amazon I had actually bought and was replying to another user's request for help, not just product information. So, I assume it is just a liberal website where Christians are not allowed unless you agree with the bias posting by others.

After I was unbanned for the last time, I decided not to post any more, then I decided not to read any more once I got the information I needed from the website, because I was not going to support them by reading displayed ads or visiting vendors.

You might find mytractorforum a better choice. OPE and MTF are the only farm-tree-equipment forums I visit. I support their vendors instead.

I used to be a member of the forestry-forum, but, stopped going for the sake of Jeff's website when I was running for office in 2010. Because "them" literally bought a very popular truck website for $$$,$$$,$$$ where I had 15,000+ posts just to get the private forum where I had posted things about our reality, because they wanted to use it against me.

Thanks for the reply. I will check out the other forum.

Reactions: Lnk