Why did @fordf150 get banned

Maintenance Chief

Disrupting the peace with an old chainsaw
Local time
7:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For me this forum has been a Blessing, BECAUSE it doesn't tolerate the political and religious bs going on in the nut house we call the rest of the world.
The name calling and infantile behavior from grown ass men is disappointing on most of the other forms.
The only deficit I see in world today is compassion for our fellow humans and a willingness to be patient with everything.
Thanks for keeping it clean on here moderators.

Sawrain

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I believe the person in question posted screen shots on a Facebook chainsaw repair page of some parts of an exchange that resulted in the banning.

Kerfed

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For me this forum has been a Blessing, BECAUSE it doesn't tolerate the political and religious bs going on in the nut house we call the rest of the world.
The name calling and infantile behavior from grown ass men is disappointing on most of the other forms.
The only deficit I see in world today is compassion for our fellow humans and a willingness to be patient with everything.
Thanks for keeping it clean on here moderators.
Well said sir! Compassion, good communication, and patience is the ticket. I’ve friends from all political sides...but if you don’t like the sound of a diesel turbo spooling up then see ya.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
6:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What's funny is, we have more ways to communicate than ever before, and yet as a species we're saying less.

The real problem is lack of accountability. These days a person can do or say about anything they want....and when they do, they expect zero repercussions.

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast
GoldMember
Local time
4:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This thread is a good example of proper behavior. You both made your points without it deteriorating.

We are entitled to our 1st A rights, but mudslinging and disrespect don’t belong here or anywhere for that matter. Opinions are like asshòles, everyone’s got one. But having one doesn’t give one the right to malign another for theirs.

Most people need to apply the same etiquette here as they would with speaking to someone in person about the same matters. Keyboard warrior mentality is an issue. Think of how you’d discuss it with the same person if you were within arms reach. I know that would make most conversations a helluva lot more civil.

I’ll insert my opinion here, just to stir the pot. Once you live long enough, you start to realize how much BS both sides are pumping out. And the news has become one huge opinion game. Nearly all things done by politicians are for personal gain. It comes down to basics and humanity. Hatred is being spewed out, and if you don’t think it’s purposeful open your eyes. It’s a way of control. “Us and Them”, it’s on side one of Dark side of the Moon.

And a big GFY to all. Love ya.
Can't Best Answer this enough. Lots of other good posts too.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This thread is a good example of proper behavior. You both made your points without it deteriorating.

We are entitled to our 1st A rights, but mudslinging and disrespect don’t belong here or anywhere for that matter. Opinions are like asshòles, everyone’s got one. But having one doesn’t give one the right to malign another for theirs.

Most people need to apply the same etiquette here as they would with speaking to someone in person about the same matters. Keyboard warrior mentality is an issue. Think of how you’d discuss it with the same person if you were within arms reach. I know that would make most conversations a helluva lot more civil.

I’ll insert my opinion here, just to stir the pot. Once you live long enough, you start to realize how much BS both sides are pumping out. And the news has become one huge opinion game. Nearly all things done by politicians are for personal gain. It comes down to basics and humanity. Hatred is being spewed out, and if you don’t think it’s purposeful open your eyes. It’s a way of control. “Us and Them”, it’s on side one of Dark side of the Moon.

And a big GFY to all. Love ya.

Which is why I don't get too excited about what someone else does during the pandemic, what to believe? I really don't know myself, which is why I won't disagree with others choices that are different than my own.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Which is why I don't get too excited about what someone else does during the pandemic, what to believe? I really don't know myself, which is why I won't disagree with others choices that are different than my own.

What people post on social media can effect what others think, and do.

The least we can do is post responsibly.

Maybe knowing that Covid has killed over 3,220,000 people in the world would be enough to get people to care.....but so far, it's not happening.

Sagebrush33

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Friend and I found one like that on a job. Same thing, no water near. He took em home. Named him dollar. Kept him a few mons till he got bigger and brought him to a pond. I've had a couple of turtles, both painted. I like turtles too. They're pretty cool. Made many stops to get one across busy roads. Try coaxing a 14'' snapper. LOL

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Friend and I found one like that on a job. Same thing, no water near. He took em home. Named him dollar. Kept him a few mons till he got bigger and brought him to a pond. I've had a couple of turtles, both painted. I like turtles too. They're pretty cool. Made many stops to get one across busy roads. Try coaxing a 14'' snapper. LOL
Turtles are cool for sure. 3-4 years ago I found a baby snapper the size of quarter under our outside water faucet. Still soft. He was released in a creek a mile away. We move them from the road too.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Maybe knowing that Covid has killed over 3,220,000 people in the world would be enough to get people to care.....but so far, it's not happening.

I can still look through the trees(with the leaves off) and literally see how close it came, the neighbors house, he was killed from it.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Maybe knowing that Covid has killed over 3,220,00

You're welcome to come here wearing a mask, I won't turn you away Randy or anybody elses.