Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
2:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You're welcome to come here wearing a mask, I won't turn you away Randy or anybody elses.

I have asthma. Wearing a mask is tough for me. I sure ain't gonna wear one if I ain't got too. But.....I will when I'm indoors around other folks.

Larry B

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am more of lurker than a poster on this forum and i do find the folks here are good people. I personally have a rule that i will never post something i would not say to that person's face. I have left a few forums because of polotics/religion/someone with i am the smartest guy here syndrome. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt and walk away if things get disrespectful. Everyone has an opinion and we should respect that but we don't have to agree with it. In a world where "nice" is becoming a scarce commodity i try to add a little when i can.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
8:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The good thing is I don’t do politics or religion, I just drink beer.:rolleyes:
I am who I am o_O I live here in the uk so what goes on here in politics and religion is a bit different to almost everyone else.
I’ve walked away from many people when they say I should vote etc. And I’ve said it my life and my choice, not yours..

this c19 problem, if someone makes the rules where I,m going I follow them rules as best as I can. and I try not say anything about it here. Because I follow the rules here.
I see it as, I ask others to take there shoes off before they come into my home., if they don’t, they don’t come in. Or I get plastic bags for them to put over them shoes while they wear them :D

So In short I try to respect other people’s views, but like most I need to be told occasionally if I,m out of line, (probably had 2 many beers :eek:)

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Friend and I found one like that on a job. Same thing, no water near. He took em home. Named him dollar. Kept him a few mons till he got bigger and brought him to a pond. I've had a couple of turtles, both painted. I like turtles too. They're pretty cool. Made many stops to get one across busy roads. Try coaxing a 14'' snapper. LOL
I picked up a big snapper off the high way bunch of years ago. Not sure why but i thought it was a good idea to put him in my boat and release him at the lake when we got ther. He was kinda pissed when i picked him off the road but man when we got to the lake he was really pissed. My Bil had to get him to bite the paddle as i grabbed him by the shell at rear legs. He was at least 15 inches or so.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Man if it was me that got my ejection seat cord pulled, all y’all be chiming in going, “hell, that ol’ Jarhead wasn’t nuthin’ but an *a-hole anyhow.” :lol:
Awe hell naw bud. I'm more likely to get that treatment lol.