High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

When are the cookie cutters gonna learn how to run a saw???

Duce

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Many of my videos are for guys who are interested or buying a saw I'm selling, I ask what they'd like to see it running.
If anyone else likes them is of little importance.
I still try to produce consistent cuts and keep the saw in the power band as you do. I also like to use wood that the bar reaches thru, so the cookie actually falls, sometimes I'll cut one side of the log off so the bar will reach all the way thru. I've always thought it funny when guys hold the bar up to the log, I'll know when you make the cut if it went all the way thru or no, you know who you guys are :D.
You can't fool me. Cutting down thru half of the log first. Then turn on camera and cut thru other half. Your saw has a load from half the log, stilling blowing chips. That's how I do it. Man is that saw fast!:Laie_22mini::neng2kb:

~WBF

Thecallofthewildanswered1989-2017[PAID IN FULL!]
Local time
2:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Brett's "Hes just a city boy..
Born and raised in south Detroit"

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Brett's "Hes just a city boy..
Born and raised in south Detroit"
Yeah buddy, NOT lol.
I'm not a fan of that place. Used to haul a lot of loads to and out of melvindale where the company shop was(very close to Detroit) I called it stinkyville, it always had the nasty smell from the fuel processing plants and the steel mills down there :eek:. I'm about 2hrs from there in a car, thank God :).

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You can't fool me. Cutting down thru half of the log first. Then turn on camera and cut thru other half. Your saw has a load from half the log, stilling blowing chips. That's how I do it. Man is that saw fast!:Laie_22mini::neng2kb:
You're gonna have to show me how to do that buddy :p.
I'd rather keep people's expectations a little lower and then they are very pleased when they get the saw:b1:.
That way I don't even have to sharpen chains :cunaooooo::pancarta:.

rogue60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've seen so many cookie cutting vids where the guy evidently has no clue how to run a saw for what he's trying to show... (cut speed, rpm, torque, power, and just the improvement over stock), they dog in and rock back and forth, or stall the chain, or the bar is too short for the log, or the log starts to roll away, or some other mistake that makes the vid nearly useless.
A little planning ahead might be helpful, how would it be if Hollywood just shot vids without set up and testing?
But maybe some guys just want to look like they don't know what they are doing???
Lot's of guys appear to know their stuff when it comes to the mods, but then the technique they use in the vid ruins the outcome of the work they put into the saw.

Rant over.....

Good on ya I'm shattered :(....
Just when my confidence was getting up there, thinking me cookie cutting was getting good and stuffs...