What grinds your gears.

Sagebrush33

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
10:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Just a thread to vent and/or have a good laugh about. My last post on Not so pro 3 got me thinking of this. I'll start.

When you're in a round-a-bout and the person in front of you keeps yielding to let others in.

Your turn.

Last edited:

Sagebrush33

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Scrap this I didn't know this thread already existed.

AKA What grinds my gears.

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Line ups at the boat launch to get out.
b360d0a615ce34bf6c2dbc5065ae6326.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

ktmtigger

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Covid and the covidiots preaching. Then trying to get parts and having To order them because nobody stocks anything

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Chainsaw Addict

GO HOOSIERS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Line ups at the boat launch to get out.
b360d0a615ce34bf6c2dbc5065ae6326.jpg

I love the boat ramp fails, same with chainsaw fails. Then there ALWAYS is the woman filming that starts screaming OH NO OH NO OH MY GOD OH MY GOD.

I'm retired firefighter. We covered large reservoir and did patrols with boat. Busy weekends at boat launch pack a lunch and make a day of it. Then again people doing dumb things was job security.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I love the boat ramp fails, same with chainsaw fails. Then there ALWAYS is the woman filming that starts screaming OH NO OH NO OH MY GOD OH MY GOD.

I'm retired firefighter. We covered large reservoir and did patrols with boat. Busy weekends at boat launch pack a lunch and make a day of it. Then again people doing dumb things was job security.

That would have been a great day to watch the city boaters at the ramp. I was ther the day befor and it was little choppy so they were scared lol.

Nathan lassley

Super OPE Member
Local time
7:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Covid and the covidiots preaching. Then trying to get parts and having To order them because nobody stocks anything

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Vatozone telling me I can't return a transmission filter after 10 days without showing an I.d. even though I paid cash, told the cashier *f-word it I'll just throw it in your dumpster then, you can't do that, well give me my money back. Saved it for a later time in case I put a deeper pan on.

Sagebrush33

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Vatozone telling me I can't return a transmission filter after 10 days without showing an I.d. even though I paid cash, told the cashier *f-word it I'll just throw it in your dumpster then, you can't do that, well give me my money back. Saved it for a later time in case I put a deeper pan on.
Couple years ago, I bought a cord to link my phone to CVS's photo printer. Paid for it and walked over to the machine. Realized my mistake and went back to the same cashier. ''Sorry, you can't return that without ID.'' I don't regularly carry it. Manager says even though he witnessed the transaction he can't help me. Week later I stop at a different location. One much closer to home. Kid behind the register say's, "license." I hand it to him and said, ''this is why I'll never spend a dime here again." He gives me a dirty look and puts my ID on the counter as he starts calling for the manager on the intercom. "What's the problem?'' is my next action.
He says, "I don't tolerate disrespect.'' Now I can feel the pressure rise as my veins are startin to pulsate. ''I didn't disrespect you or anyone else. You little punk a$$ed biatch.'' I've never stepped foot in CVS since.

Last edited:

Chainsaw Addict

GO HOOSIERS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Couple years ago, I bought a cord to link my phone to CVS's photo printer. Paid for it and walked over to the machine. Realized my mistake and went back to the same cashier. ''Sorry, you can't return that without ID.'' I don't regularly carry it. Manager says even though he witnessed the transaction he can't help me. Week later I stop at a different location. One much closer to home. Kid behind the register say's, "license." I hand it to him and said, ''this is why I'll never spend a dime here again." He gives me a dirty look and puts my ID on the counter as he starts calling for the manager on the intercom. "What's the problem?'' is my next action.
He says, "I don't tolerate disrespect.'' Now I can feel the pressure rise as my veins are startin to pulsate. I didn't disrespect you or anyone else. You little punk a$$ed biatch.'' I've never stepped foot in CVS since.
Everyone's a snowflake and gets butt hurt.

Nathan lassley

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I work at a large reservoir and Monday I was picking trash on the shore about a 1/4 mile from the launch ramp and suddenly heard an OH *s-word, crunch, and skid, then are you ok!!! Guy unhooked his boat from the trailer winch before he started backing down the ramp and the boat went skidding down the ramp.

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Vatozone. Lmfao

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
He says, "I don't tolerate disrespect.'' Now I can feel the pressure rise as my veins are startin to pulsate. ''I didn't disrespect you or anyone else. You little punk a$$ed biatch.'' I've never stepped foot in CVS since.
Now I'm pissed. Wanna punch a punk in the throat now.

Sagebrush33

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Now I'm pissed. Wanna punch a punk in the throat now.
You're not kiddin. I remember when I stepped into the work force, some 40 yrs ago, I was taught that the customer is ALWAYS right. Even when they're wrong. Chit's all upside down now.

Chainsaw Addict

GO HOOSIERS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Retired firefighter disability. I have to use a cane. Deli restaurant that we frequent has two disability spaces. Often people getting carryout will park in those spaces. If I can find a nearby space then ok. Couple months ago no other nearby spaces at all. I parked behind offenders car. So the tool tries to leave. Comes in yelling who's f in Excursion blocking me. I replied it's mine and I will move when finished eating. F you I'm calling the cops.
They respond (I know the cops by first names) I go out, they ask What's going on Ed? Explained problem and that I hadn't finished my meal. The punk was cited for $500 fine for illegal parking. Yeah karma is a beach. Cops told me he had bunch of points on license for speeding and other violations, surprise surprise.

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Shoulda jumped the counter and told him, "You wanna call the manager? I'll give you a reason to call the manager you little....."

Sagebrush33

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Shoulda jumped the counter and told him, "You wanna call the manager? I'll give you a reason to call the manager you little....."
:risas3: Thanks!
Had the image in my head just now. His dirty look while he was grabbing the intercom button then, a wide eyed look of fear.