Sagebrush33

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
1:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
My wife's 19 yo "kid."
Good for nuttin lazzy slack king's got @dall beat with a 10 mile lead.
Couple days ago he texts her from upstairs askin for a bottle of water to be brought up to him.
And she complies. o_O:BangHead:

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My wife's 19 yo "kid."
Couple days ago he texts her from upstairs askin for a bottle of water to be brought up to him.
I would loose my shi t if my kids were like that.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Sagebrush33

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'm a bit out of myself currently. Just had it out again......after she brought dinner to his room that I paid for. She's out of her skull and I told her so. Now we're at ODDS. So be it. She drove out of here and I messaged that the ball is in her court. I'm standing my ground..... no matter what. 9 bdrms here and an 850sqft rental house.......not that her income has gone towards bills. Ain't no one walkin over me.

Sorry all....just ventin.

Yukon Stihl

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My wife's 19 yo "kid."
My girlfriend has a 21 year old and a 17 year old they are her "kids" and they know it.
She broke her ankle before new years and neither of them could shovel the walk,or cook or do laundry,or clean the house.

Sagebrush33

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
My girlfriend has a 21 year old and a 17 year old they are her "kids" and they know it.
She broke her ankle before new years and neither of them could shovel the walk,or cook or do laundry,or clean the house.
One hellva ride. Same here. I've put my foot down after all this crap. Not the path I wanted , but I'll survive.

Chainsaw Addict

GO HOOSIERS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can't 'like' this. She 'raised' these 'kids' to be uncaring irresponsible sacks of crap. Aside from not caring enough to help out, she has succeeded in creating dregs on society.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sagebrush33

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I can't 'like' this. She 'raised' these 'kids' to be uncaring irresponsible sacks of crap. Aside from not caring enough to help out, she has succeeded in creating dregs on society.

Sometimes they love their child too much. Giving in to their every whim and desire. Spoiled past rotten can be the end result.
The 19 yo isn't rotten. Spoiled to expecting everything given to them..... yes. My wife had her grandmother's influence in her upbringing. Spoiling was taught to my wife in her early and followed through much of her life. Now she's met me.

Chainsaw Addict

GO HOOSIERS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sometimes they love their child too much. Giving in to their every whim and desire. Spoiled past rotten can be the end result.
The 19 yo isn't rotten. Spoiled to expecting everything given to them..... yes. My wife had her grandmother's influence in her upbringing. Spoiling was taught to my wife in her early and followed through much of her life. Now she's met me.
I have 2 daughters, college now. Spoiled? Of course but as kids they learned how to run drills, drill drivers, ratchets and impacts, Sawzall,power washer, use a level, tape measure, chalk line, framing square and paint. Basic life skills. Very proud of them.

Yukon Stihl

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

If her deadbeat x would actually pay his share life would have been different for her.He spends his energy in finding ways to hide his money
Being a single Mom raising two kids in housing where they penalize you for making money leaves your options limited if you vow never to go on welfare.
On top of that she was her fathers primary care giver for the last 12 years of his life,he died during covid,non of his friends could go see him,she barely got to spend any time with him once he was hospitalized.
She is one of those that has fallen through the cracks of any system this last year plus of covid.
All 3 of her jobs gone,with the penalty's mentioned earlier a lot of her work is in trade,ect.This put her under the income threshold for any guberment monies.So since covid hit she has been feeding her family and living on her savings.
And that is the short back story to her kids.The kids aren't bad people ,just used to her just getting things done when she had the chance.
They can out wait her when it comes to living in filth,most of us were that way till we got a swat and had to clean up.

legdelimber

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Damned property flippers calling me, thinking that I'm going to sell them my property for less than a third of what I know that it's worth.
Yeah it's that tired old "cash offer" crap.