The Official OPE Purse Swinging Thread

whitesnake

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow, at first I was going to say there's a lot of sandy vag's in this thread. But as I read on and more info was said it started to make some sense. :beer-toast1:

andyshine77

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wasn't going to delve into this more, but now I will. With Randy's reply, it got me wondering just how much BS goes on in the back room for him to jump on me like that. When people talk behind others backs, they start jumping to conclusions. Maybe I'm looking too deep? Some of you need to get laid, high, something.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wasn't going to delve into this more, but now I will. With Randy's reply, it got me wondering just how much BS goes on in the back room for him to jump on me like that. When people talk behind others backs, they start jumping to conclusions. Maybe I'm looking too deep? Some of you need to get laid, high, something.
sounds like you need to

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There’s a whole lot of *s-word that he knows about that doesn’t get posted because he doesn’t ever want to create builder wars again.

andyshine77

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There’s a whole lot of *s-word that he knows about that doesn’t get posted because he doesn’t ever want to create builder wars again.

I get that! but it feels like something more. Again maybe my wheels are just spinning.

av8or3

So many saw ... so little time...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I get beat down everyday at work. Boss only allows one feeling per day and it usually gets squashed right off the bat. You get numb. ( been at this job going on 15 years, boss is mellowing but you still only get one feeling).

not really that bad now, like I said he’s mellowing, but for several years it was unbelievable.

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I get beat down everyday at work. Boss only allows one feeling per day and it usually gets squashed right off the bat. You get numb. ( been at this job going on 15 years, boss is mellowing but you still only get one feeling).

not really that bad now, like I said he’s mellowing, but for several years it was unbelievable.
Don’t spend your feeler here before you get to work...lol