High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

The Official OPE Purse Swinging Thread

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I ran a crew of men framing houses for years and years. To get the most work with the least amount of BS, you gotta piss everyone off so they keep their mouths shut, and their backs to the sun. Every good crew leader knows that.

You know how it goes.

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
2:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You don't like "our" Country ?

Well then go back to YOUR Country... Im sick of you "other country" people messing up OUR Country Dammit. And take yer wussie "other Country" feelings with you too. This is Merica.

Fuggin "other people"

We call ours USA and it does not stand for the United States of Angelica. lol We are affectionately known as The Heartland or Dixie. I'd not heard of yours. Here is a screenshot of the controls I told you about though...
kw.png

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
We call ours USA and it does not stand for the United States of Angelica. lol We are affectionately known as The Heartland or Dixie. I'd not heard of yours. Here is a screenshot of the controls I told you about though...
View attachment 272331
check your "humor alerts " settings...maybe turn them up a bit :)

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
IMHO that video of the 500 was definitely sandbagged, fine powder and screaming the whole cut. Barely changed tone when it was dogged in plus a tank isn’t close to broken in, took a solid 10 tanks to break the 500 the tree service has. And not saying that I don’t believe a ported 73.5cc can’t take a 79cc that’s stock. 500i is a strong torque saw and needs a little more aggressive chain on it also just an opinion but 500’s seem to be able to pull it.
I'm thinking what would generate more porting business
For him porting the pricey 500i's or the more economical 7310's
That may be more common and give him more porty jobbies.

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm thinking what would generate more porting business
For him porting the pricey 500i's or the more economical 7310's
That may be more common and give him more porty jobbies.
That may be true but plenty of people still buying 500’s and a port job is a port job. I haven’t tore the tree service 500 down yet to any extent so not sure how it is to strip down.

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here we are also a damn site farther south of the Capitol of Virginia haha which served as one of the Capitols of the Confederacy...Most people don't realize it but I get a kick out of that. We can take time to pack and be back home in Nashville in less than three hours anyway. That's why I stay here plus the breasts are much bigger in dairy country corn fed you might say.

BA

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
12:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I ran a crew of men framing houses for years and years. To get the most work with the least amount of BS, you gotta piss everyone off so they keep their mouths shut, and their backs to the sun. Every good crew leader knows that.

The same thing applies to firefighters and loggers. What also works (when up against a seemingly insurmountable problem), is to tell them something can't be done or is too hard to accomplish.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
3:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
For the record.....I like ol Dallas too.

You ain't never gonna have to wonder what he's thinking, or where you stand with him. There's something about that that I like.

We are a collection of men here, and we ain't all gonna mesh with one another totally. That's ok too.

But when one of our own needs anything, we stand together in a way that makes me extremely proud. All things considered, we are lucky to have found each other.

Now....GFYs
:asz::asz:

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Another one right into the *s-wordter.
4802bf68bfedc1b2edf19b2e74ac2539.gif