The Official OPE Purse Swinging Thread

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know Mitch pretty well. He and I collaborated on the 562XP quite a lot when it first came along.

Then a few years later, I had to try to get a fellas money back from Mitch on a deal that he never delivered on. We haven't spoken since. About a year ago another fella tried the get me involved in a deal gone wrong with Mitch and I just told him how to deal with it himself. He called the sheriff local to Mitch, and a few days later he got a tracking number for his saw.....finally.

I found that Mitch was a member here a month or two ago, and I added him to the discourage list in hopes that he would go away rather than me having to ban him.

But yeah....he knows how to port a chainsaw, and stuff.

I never really got his side of the story on these things either. He sorta disappeared from public view for quite a few years after the first deal. The second guy I mentioned came along several years later. He knew my wait time was really long because I'd done a few saws for him. Well, he had seen videos Mitch posted on YouTube, and contacted him. After a great many excuses, and then him completely disconnecting with the customer for months, he gave me a call. He asked if I knew Mitch.....and I knew what was coming next. I told him to talk to the local law enforcement about this, have them do a wellness check.....

I was holding back on this because I hadn't heard anything bad about Mitch.

I too have had iffy bidness with Mitch. Iffy in the sense that I could not pass judgement as to whether he's good people or not, but his communication seemed vague in a deceitful kind of way. I ended up getting my stuff, it ran well, and I ended up feeling a little bad that I was about to all out lay on the pressure when he had genuinely tried to one day air it to me, but it was returned as being marked hazmat (not allowed on planes). That's cuz he reused the box I sent him which originally had nitro fuel, and a tiny little code marked for that chemical, so my fault there.