Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
12:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I get beat down everyday at work. Boss only allows one feeling per day and it usually gets squashed right off the bat. You get numb. ( been at this job going on 15 years, boss is mellowing but you still only get one feeling).

not really that bad now, like I said he’s mellowing, but for several years it was unbelievable.

I ran a crew of men framing houses for years and years. To get the most work with the least amount of BS, you gotta piss everyone off so they keep their mouths shut, and their backs to the sun. Every good crew leader knows that.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wasn't going to delve into this more, but now I will. With Randy's reply, it got me wondering just how much BS goes on in the back room for him to jump on me like that. When people talk behind others backs, they start jumping to conclusions. Maybe I'm looking too deep? Some of you need to get laid, high, something.

Naw.....we're good Andre. I've always liked you just fine. What other folks say about someone has little effect on how I feel about them. I just misunderstood you.

Anytime you bring up something less than favorable about anyone on these forums you expect some backlash. I was just keyed up and ready. LOL

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
1:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Dallas just needs a Public Relations manager.

No.....I'm not volunteering. LOL

I think an interpreter might be better. He adds that Wetha Ginia sauce to everything, it's like hieroglyphics to a non-cousin humper..

I'm working on a spreadsheet for the forum to understand a dall post.

andyshine77

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Naw.....we're good Andre. I've always liked you just fine. What other folks say about someone has little effect on how I feel about them. I just misunderstood you.

Anytime you bring up something less than favorable about anyone on these forums you expect some backlash. I was just keyed up and ready. LOL
Cool beans.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
I think an interpreter might be better. He adds that Wetha Ginia sauce to everything, it's like hieroglyphics to a non-cousin humper..

I'm working on a spreadsheet for the forum to understand a dall post.

I don't care what Randy says you're a good cusband to Dall:D

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
In my country they have what’s called the Kuntwipe button turns twelve page of this into four. Here I think you just toggle, “Ignore”. Mmmkkay...??

lol

View attachment 272323
You don't like "our" Country ?

Well then go back to YOUR Country... Im sick of you "other country" people messing up OUR Country Dammit. And take yer wussie "other Country" feelings with you too. This is Merica.

Fuggin "other people"

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For the record.....I like ol Dallas too.

You ain't never gonna have to wonder what he's thinking, or where you stand with him. There's something about that that I like.

We are a collection of men here, and we ain't all gonna mesh with one another totally. That's ok too.

But when one of our own needs anything, we stand together in a way that makes me extremely proud. All things considered, we are lucky to have found each other.

Now....GFYs

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
5:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag