northwest saws

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I picked up a two man McCulloch saw this week along with a few other interesting pieces. I believe it is a 7-55.

View attachment 265119

Mark
I think fossil is correct, look at the serial number. First three digits of the serial on the older two models indicates the model. In your case it would be a 5-49.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

heimannm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
5:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Even better. I just looked at the scratched on number at the top of the label. The 5-49 would have been the first model chainsaw McCulloch produced.

Looking through the IPL's it does look like the 5-49. Thanks for the help guys.

Mark

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just tossing this out here. Would any of you guys be interested in this ?
24f01c0a4ba8dcef58ba58fd3c234cf9.jpg

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Alright u tallywackers. I got several PMS on this and I would like to say I want this to stay with whomever an not sold for a profit. I know I didnt say that from the start and some PMs even said to let the big Mac collectors have first dibs. Not sure who they are. Just want to pass along somthing cool to the saw community that has been given to me. So many have given me stuff in the past, I'd like to return the favor.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
3:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Alright u tallywackers. I got several PMS on this and I would like to say I want this to stay with whomever an not sold for a profit. I know I didnt say that from the start and some PMs even said to let the big Mac collectors have first dibs. Not sure who they are. Just want to pass along somthing cool to the saw community that has been given to me. So many have given me stuff in the past, I'd like to return the favor.

I think Mark Heimann would be the one that needs this. It would be a good addition to his museum.

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well boys Mark didnt get back to me. The first PM was from northwest saw fellow. So I'll let him make the call if he wants it or pass. Let me know .

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think it was that guy some place in New York state who put a couple of those things on flea bay some time ago .His daughter placed maybe 4-5 up for sale .I got the first one and paid dearly for it .Mc Bob got the second one cheaper . Fact I got the big Orange Stihl lists a lot cheaper as was the big red Homelite book .What Husqvarna stuff I have is on CD . I do have a big Partner book and Remington .I might add to even find a large Remington is a very rare .

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well boys Mark didnt get back to me. The first PM was from northwest saw fellow. So I'll let him make the call if he wants it or pass. Let me know .
Umm, I THINK Marks got it covered.
If nobody else wants it, I'll take it, but id rather see someone get it that will use it for what it was made for.