Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If those blocks sat for a while You may actually run into some tenants occupying them.
I hope You don't!

Good luck!
Oh they have been stacked for over 2 years. I should have never brought them home but I am cheap and thought I could use them.

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have about 200 blocks I need to move by hand and I just know they will be full of wasps similar to that.

I hate wasps
I hate snakes

I will run into both moving them.
Me too buddy. I try to kill them all.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, you know if you move them they'll just be somewhere else. Might as well just leave em be.
True but I would like to save the cinder blocks. I am cheap.

I need to doze the fence and trees out that they are alongside. It is full of poison ivy to.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Quick fried, to a crackly crisp
All joking aside I do have some stale ethanol and used oil. I might have a little fun. I might have some other fuels. I will have to make sure I am downwind though as now I am old I am not as immune to the poison ivy as I was. I have heard the horror stories of smoke from it and that spooks me

Woodwackr

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
5:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All joking aside I do have some stale ethanol and used oil. I might have a little fun. I might have some other fuels. I will have to make sure I am downwind though as now I am old I am not as immune to the poison ivy as I was. I have heard the horror stories of smoke from it and that spooks me
Tires?🤣

Last edited:

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh yeah I have a few of those too 😀

As much as I need to move those blocks they can wait . This weekend I need to get other stuff moved in preparation for a delivery on Tuesday.

Woodwackr

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
5:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh yeah I have a few of those too 😀

As much as I need to move those blocks they can wait . This weekend I need to get other stuff moved in preparation for a delivery on Tuesday.
Gee, let me guess…more saws?
🤣

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Helped Mama Bear tear out the vinyl and carpet flooring in the camper to put different vinyl and carpet in.
View attachment 420936

She’s on a mission to make a perfectly good camper “better” and I decided not to ask any questions. She doesn’t look around the shop and ask why I needed the sprayer or the forklift or any other things up here so I keep it zipped about the crap she wants to do.
View attachment 420937
My wife does that stuff. Drives me nuts. Neither one of us are handy, so I don't get it

jblnut

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We are camping this weekend. I absolutely have the oldest camper and truck lol. I’m the other side of it is a line of brand new toy haulers with 1-2yr old trucks to pull them. I truly don’t understand the amount of money people will spend on campers and such.
IMG_1457.jpeg