So what did you do today?

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I low cut oak stumps for 3 hours today with the G395xp. Only came up with one issue that I can see. It seems like when the saw get’s down to about half a tank of oil (cutting sideways) the pickup doesn’t drop to the bottom of the tank and the saw doesn’t oil well. Works fine cutting right side up. You guys think a new OE pickup tube would solve this problem?View attachment 419806

Yes. Had the same issue with the 372 kit I built. Oiled great until I started to flush cut a Stump, bar started smoking. Got a used oem one from ebay. Much more flexible than the Chinese one.

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I often wonder if anyone has tried Flexseal and if it is as big of a joke as I think it is
I bought a can of the spray flex seal to patch a bad leak on an old mobile home roof I use for a storage building. It worked great and still not leaking but it's way to expensive to use, like $15 a can. It's basically the same as the black roof and foundation sealer that's been around forever, just easier to use in an aerosol can.

Nate.

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes. Had the same issue with the 372 kit I built. Oiled great until I started to flush cut a Stump, bar started smoking. Got a used oem one from ebay. Much more flexible than the Chinese one.
Awesome! @Woodwackr was nice enough to send me a new hose just gotta throw it In.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
12:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I use these for parts
and plastic jars
View attachment 421170
My parts buckets are outside, to keep dirt and pests away I am utilizing steel paint buckets with clamp on lids.

The parts that I have in the house are in the various cardboard boxes they got shipped in.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
5:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
3:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have about 200 blocks I need to move by hand and I just know they will be full of wasps similar to that.

I hate wasps
I hate snakes

I will run into both moving them.
Dang. I actually moved 2 full pallets of bricks by hand last summer, I ended up getting stung 3 times by wasps that day. I really don’t mind snakes tho, the ones we usually run into around here are pretty harmless like garter snakes and fire bellies. I can’t believe people that tell me they’ve never been stung in their life, I got stings by hornets and wasps several times every year.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
12:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have about 200 blocks I need to move by hand and I just know they will be full of wasps similar to that.

I hate wasps
I hate snakes

I will run into both moving them.
If those blocks sat for a while You may actually run into some tenants occupying them.
I hope You don't!

Good luck!