High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

So what did you do today?

wiersy111

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I'm sitting at the Minneapolis Saint Paul airport waiting to pick up She Who Must Be Obeyed and the kids. I was left in supervised for two whole weeks and didnt even get in trouble.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hmmm....Let's see....Oh I blew up my new 3140 today
b31068b0a090dba06c6facda668c3c1d.jpg
aa2184e8289e7aa68b2f8e7d9e8a1ad5.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
That sucks looks rod bearing cage or thrusts washer material? Or case rubbed rod material, the rod looks scuffed, was the 084 rod modded?

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Today it didn't rain. If you had been here for the last couple months, that statement would be significant. We've received about 30" of rain so far this year. (3 times the average). So Groundi and I did a couple of tree jobs. It was sunny but the ground was still mushy. It was primarily pole saw work at both sites. My arms are sore and I'm becoming more aware of how old and rickety I am.

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks...preciate that.... Your suggestion would be good. He was running a full chisel, which he really likes... be good to try mine with it. I had the standard stihl semi double bumper safety.... slower chain for sure...

Full chisel chain will make a huge difference.

BlackCoffin

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Went to the gym this morning, put the bar on the 661 for the first time and cut a few cookies, changed transmission oil in the brother in laws truck and helped my brother do his brakes on his Tahoe, afterwards cut some cookies with his 031, then ran around all crazy like with the pole saw...probably went overboard in the yard...finished the day milling a chunk of old growth cedar I’ve had laying around. I’m tired!

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I spent my off Saturday, rare when you work the DoD C-17 regimen...doing as little as possible. Did manage to mount and boresight a Vortex 6-24x50 AO on a Weatherby Vanguard S2 Deluxe 7mm Rem Mag with Talley extended high bases/rings. Used Vibra-tite VC-3 as usual with the base/receiver mounts as well as ring screws, set to their proper in/lb torque...actually gave ‘em another 3 in/lb of torque per each.

Kids came over afterwards, cranked up a fire in the fire pit, enjoyed time with them.

Fixing to work on gal friend for an hour or two...or at least give it a damn good E for effort.

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Went to the gym this morning, put the bar on the 661 for the first time and cut a few cookies, changed transmission oil in the brother in laws truck and helped my brother do his brakes on his Tahoe, afterwards cut some cookies with his 031, then ran around all crazy like with the pole saw...probably went overboard in the yard...finished the day milling a chunk of old growth cedar I’ve had laying around. I’m tired!
How do they feel about you cuttin cookies at the gym?