So what did you do today?

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
5:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
T-Maxx! I had one of those back about 12 years ago. The TRX2.5 was fairly new when I got mine. That thing was a blast, kind of been thinking about getting another one here recently
Ya should pick one up. They are a lot of fun. I got out of it years ago and my inlaw baught a summit three years ago and got me back into it too. I got two of these tmaxx and love it. The electric ones seem boring now.

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had a day out with family and friends at an indoor water park then gothome and put the new cooling head and pull start on the rc truck.
9f6e7798a41040343f689d9c47e5e2e1.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk

blsnelling

Friend of the Riff Raff
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yesterday afternoon was spent cleaning up these heads, re-profiling several of them, and putting a nice edge on all of them. They are all vintage Plumbs. The three on the left are all National patterns, top right is a Puget Sound, Rockaway, Jersey, carpenters hatchets, and a hewing hatchet.

Plumbs.jpg

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yesterday afternoon was spent cleaning up these heads, re-profiling several of them, and putting a nice edge on all of them. They are all vintage Plumbs. The three on the left are all National patterns, top right is a Puget Sound, Rockaway, Jersey, carpenters hatchets, and a hewing hatchet.

View attachment 66861
I take it you "collect" or accumulate axes and these aren't all for work use? I have an axe head in the shop that I need to post up on here. I never use an axe for anything so will probably post it up on the trading post. Not sure what brand it is but it appears vintage. I believe it appears similar to the Jersey you pictured. (I'd have to refresh my memory though)

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Spent some time on logs with my oldest today. He cut about 2.5 face cord worth with his Homelite (Solo) 340. He was doing so well I decided to let him make a couple cuts with my 357. He tried to buy it from me...lol! He still has some learning to do but he's doing well with handling saws. It was a good day.

There's two rows of wood that he cut today
IMG_0558.JPG

Last edited:

RIDE-RED 350r

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Spent some time on logs with my oldest today. He cut about 2.5 face cord worth with his Homelite (Solo) 340. He was doing so well I decided to let him make a couple cuts with my 357. He tried to buy it from me...lol! He still has some learning to do but he's doing well with handling saws. It was a good day.

There's two rows of wood that he cut today
View attachment 66880

I can only imagine how much he liked running that hot-rod 57! I can see him itching to run the big dogs sooner rather than later! LOL!