So what did you do today?

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Worked on some more stumps today with a different blade on my weed eater, worked better but still not too fast. This thing would be great for small saplings though. I took the garden tiller through the stumps today and didn't accomplish much. Maybe I should just use the fire method..
You are aware they make tools specifically for getting rid of stumps? lol

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I didn't have any thing to work on so I made a die to make exhaust deflectors with my press. It's crude but works great. The deflectors I can now make are the same size as 288XP deflectors except I have to trim the excess to put them on a saw. Fun day burning metal.
IMG_0431.JPG

a. palmer jr.

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Working on a bunch of trade-in saws for the next couple of days. One, an Echo 650 has a broken starter cover so I'm done with it. Kinda rare it seems and quite pricey, doubt owner wants to put much into the saw anyway. I tried a 400 cover on it and it's way too small.

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Put out a round bale for the cows. Checked out Husky 257 and a Shindaiwa backpack blower that just came to me.

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Started working on a new to us house today. It will be a rental but needs a ton of work. Cut down a bunch of growth with the little Poulan 2300CVA and loaded up the dump trailer with brush and debris. I've got another load still to be hauled. Then I came home and sold a saw (and took two in trade)

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lots of violent weather around today. Thunderstorm warnings, flash flood warnings, tornado warnings north south east and west of us but nothing right where we're at. Another wave coming in around an hour from now. Might have to load some saws in the truck and patrol around a bit tomorrow...

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lots of violent weather around today. Thunderstorm warnings, flash flood warnings, tornado warnings north south east and west of us but nothing right where we're at. Another wave coming in around an hour from now. Might have to load some saws in the truck and patrol around a bit tomorrow...

We went through the tornadoes 30 days ago. Now the cleanup and rebuilding is underway. Oh yeah it is snowing too

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Started working on a new to us house today. It will be a rental................

Is this your first rental? If so you are in for a great ride. Lots of fun despite the guys and gals that want to be negative me included many times. My wife just got a message tonight that said a renter had turned the horses into the front yard. It is BS as the renter had not though