High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

PAST Late July 2016 MN GTG at the Dodgegeeks (July 22-24)

Sarahdodgegeek

Creepy Treemonkey Groupie
Local time
5:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
OK, I'm editing the first part here to have the date... The weekend on July 22-24 is the official date.

Well, I figured I asked for a GTG thread, so why not post a GTG in it!

We've been thinking about having another here at the Dodgegeek's for a while now. We're not completely set on the date yet, but thought we'd throw out a couple options and ask for your input. Since my sources have indicated July is the best GTG month, here's the two weekend dates in July we're considering:

1) Start July 22 (Friday), hanging out, doing some cutting & stuff, then heading up to the Chisago county Fair at Rush City for some chainsaw races on Saturday. (We're committed to running the chainsaw races, so we'll be at the fair doing this either way)
Or
2) Start July 29 (Friday), and hang out until we're all sick of each other sometime on Sunday, no specific plans other than hanging out & cutting & stuff.

I know it's early, but I'm a bit of a planner on this stuff, so, would love to be able to at least nail down a date. :)

What say all of you?

Last edited:

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
6:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hmm.....

We'd be in Sarah, depending on when Geniusfest is. If its on the 9th, we may be able to make it. If its on the 16th then Lisa will be working on the 23rd.

If you do it on the 29th or 30th, we may just be able to make it.

skippy

Husqvarnas Sawyer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Where exactly are you two ? Pm to me so I can see if its too far . I went to Kentucky this past fall

Sarahdodgegeek

Creepy Treemonkey Groupie
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Where exactly are you two ? Pm to me so I can see if its too far . I went to Kentucky this past fall

I can pm our exact address, but we're in Harris, MN- it ain't that big of a place... That should get ya a feel for location anyway. Thought I'd put that our there for everyone. :) east central mn to be less specific. o_O

skippy

Husqvarnas Sawyer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can pm our exact address, but we're in Harris, MN- it ain't that big of a place... That should get ya a feel for location anyway. Thought I'd put that our there for everyone. :) east central mn to be less specific. o_O
That's probably at least 22 hours

skippy

Husqvarnas Sawyer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I guessed a bit on the high side 17 and half so with stops probably 19 hours

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hmm.....

We'd be in Sarah, depending on when Geniusfest is. If its on the 9th, we may be able to make it. If its on the 16th then Lisa will be working on the 23rd.

If you do it on the 29th or 30th, we may just be able to make it.

Make it on the 9th..

You will not want to miss the Chisago Co fair and races...

Andydodgegeek

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I guessed a bit on the high side 17 and half so with stops probably 19 hours
I know its a hell of a long ways. We just drove back from Philadelphia this summer. We went west to Kansas first then headed north to Minnesota. LONG drive. We'd understand if you can't make it but would be happy if you came.

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know its a hell of a long ways. We just drove back from Philadelphia this summer. We went west to Kansas first then headed north to Minnesota. LONG drive. We'd understand if you can't make it but would be happy if you came.
I am sooooo gonna kick Dale's ass in the under 55cc class this year...
Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!