High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

PAST Late July 2016 MN GTG at the Dodgegeeks (July 22-24)

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
3:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Andy any idea who had the most miles?

Out total miles for the whole trip was right at 1500

Did you guys have any issues finding a room on your way home? We started looking for them around 9:30 in the Wisconsin Dells and Madison. There was nothing to be found. We ended up having to make it to Illinois to finally find a room. We passed over 200 hotels on our way and not a single one had a room available.

Andydodgegeek

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Lewis is from Mississippi, I don't remember how many miles he said he had came. I am bad with names, sorry, but Excanuck said he was from Daytona, Florida. I believe we had folks from Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan, Missouri, Kansas, Mississippi, Florida, and maybe Arkansas. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

WKEND LUMBERJAK

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
2:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Out total miles for the whole trip was right at 1500

Did you guys have any issues finding a room on your way home? We started looking for them around 9:30 in the Wisconsin Dells and Madison. There was nothing to be found. We ended up having to make it to Illinois to finally find a room. We passed over 200 hotels on our way and not a single one had a room available.
No we had a room booked in Ames Iowa. We had a good drive home . Only down side is this dam cold in my head.:(