Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
3:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Does anybody build saws here? 🤣
I do. Nearly everyday. I've built well over 2000 by now I'd wager. I don't much like to talk about building saws though. It's boring to me now. I'd rather talk about @USMC615 Jason's ability to eat 3 whole chickens, and why @dall is a dik.

If you have any serious questions about saw building that you need to bounce off of someone though....hit me up. But don't expect me to be throwing up build threads or saw videos. I've been there....and I've done that.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
4:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I do. Nearly everyday. I've built well over 2000 by now I'd wager. I don't much like to talk about building saws though. It's boring to me now. I'd rather talk about @USMC615 Jason's ability to eat 3 whole chickens, and why @dall is a dik.

If you have any serious questions about saw building that you need to bounce off of someone though....hit me up. But don't expect me to be throwing up build threads or saw videos. I've been there....and I've done that.
3 chicken's that's *B-S....

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
4:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Fabz has done 40% more saws than you