Johnscustomsaws

Trader history (0)

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I've heard of a time when Jason ate 4 subway footlongs, drank a gallon of milk, and pleased a lady all in one evening. I believe it took the lady 3 days to walk straight afterwards too.

That's all true except the "pleased a lady" part.

It was a tranny named Bobbi with they/them pronouns.

Last edited:

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I do. Nearly everyday. I've built well over 2000 by now I'd wager. I don't much like to talk about building saws though. It's boring to me now. I'd rather talk about @USMC615 Jason's ability to eat 3 whole chickens, and why @dall is a dik.

If you have any serious questions about saw building that you need to bounce off of someone though....hit me up. But don't expect me to be throwing up build threads or saw videos. I've been there....and I've done that.

3 chicken's that's *B-S....

It’s at least 4

Whole chickens.
I've got some 6 pounders in the freezer that'd give ol Jarhead a run for his money. I still wouldn't bet against him though. 😂

Rich Fife

Sally slap my ass
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
no bro, just pretty much do curls and take pics of ourselves flexing.
Lol... 🤔 curls... like curling the fingers for responses?
Hey im feeling robbed... y'all must have small muscles because I have yet to see a pic of any substance... or saws 🤷‍♂️ I was told this was the place to be to learn more about porting 2 strokes. 🤣🤣🤣😅

Rich Fife

Sally slap my ass
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I do. Nearly everyday. I've built well over 2000 by now I'd wager. I don't much like to talk about building saws though. It's boring to me now. I'd rather talk about @USMC615 Jason's ability to eat 3 whole chickens, and why @dall is a dik.

If you have any serious questions about saw building that you need to bounce off of someone though....hit me up. But don't expect me to be throwing up build threads or saw videos. I've been there....and I've done that.
I was told you and Kevin are the two to ask when it comes to the nitty gritty details

Rich Fife

Sally slap my ass
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
*s-word, I've been playing with saws for 1yr and its boring AF... hence why I'm designing a custom case on CAD where you'll be able to destroke and stroke the saw by simple crank swaps and some accessories/pinned adapters... I purchased 4340 steel and I will be machining a 3 piece crank, heat treating and precision grinding the rod journal... those will be on my youtube later in the summer.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Lol... 🤔 curls... like curling the fingers for responses?
Hey im feeling robbed... y'all must have small muscles because I have yet to see a pic of any substance... or saws 🤷‍♂️ I was told this was the place to be to learn more about porting 2 strokes. 🤣🤣🤣😅

He's got a love wand like the Golden Lasso.

He doesn't need muscles, Dallas left his boyfriend over it.

Gullet

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
*s-word, I've been playing with saws for 1yr and its boring AF... hence why I'm designing a custom case on CAD where you'll be able to destroke and stroke the saw by simple crank swaps and some accessories/pinned adapters... I purchased 4340 steel and I will be machining a 3 piece crank, heat treating and precision grinding the rod journal... those will be on my youtube later in the summer.
I'm gonna subscribe to your Utube channel fo sho.