Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
5:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Okay, so the Performance Builds and Stock Builds forums are alive now as sub forums underneath Build Threads. Maybe nobody should be able to add anything directly inside of Build Threads. They should instead only be able to add directly inside of Performance Builds and Stock Builds forums.
I think one more sub forum needs to be added. A heading for general discussion/nomination/etc.

ZERO

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
3:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The Chainsaw section is pretty bloated already. So.....
Randy which ever way you decide to go, there should be an active builder section where the current builders can post their work.

Steve @Stump Shot has his thread "The cut report" which gets lost in the shuffle.

Kevin @huskihl has his channel and posts his work.

Both very solid and active builders.

Also with builders from the past falling off including this thread, should be moved to another sub section so the good builders don't get drowned in all the drama.

And maybe place a hold on new threads until vetted by a mod.

I see another builder who use to be solid is keeping people's hard earned saws.

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
6:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How many build threads are needed to be considered an "active" builder? I think I have at least eleventy five buildthreads that are a bump away from active...

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
3:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How many build threads are needed to be considered an "active" builder? I think I have at least eleventy five buildthreads that are a bump away from active...

Considering that you've done a Wild Thing race saw, I would say you're the most active builder so far...:confundio1: