Trader history (0)

Rich Fife

Sally slap my ass
Local time
10:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Curious as to why John made videos about OPE? What was the catalyst that sparked all of it?

Rich Fife

Sally slap my ass
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The guy finally got his saw back.
I know he had Long covid, then had health issues with his stomach/intestines and was on his death bed...

Hell, when I got "covid" I was on my death bed for a little over a month... lost 28#'s when I went back to work I had to sit in front of my machine for 2 months because I didn't have strength to stand all day.
Fawk that noise.... I wouldn't wish that upon the person or people I disliked the most.

Social media is full of overly sensitive people who get rubbed wrong way too easily... jmo. Social media has become "a cult of personality" people fall in-line to feel like they fit in... and its only getting worse... its sad really.
I'm sure John isn't trying to dupe people. I've talked with him, did work for him, received stuff from him and I have nothing but good experiences and good stuff to say about him.
Side note:
I ran one of his 500s that he did up for a buddy of mine out west... it was an animal of a saw.
I can see how he could feel a certain way about this forum... I got razed a little. Had worse, yall wanna get razed go to pirate4x4 and post stupid *s-word... 🤣🤣🥰🥰🤩🤩 those boys/gals will relentlessly light you up until you prove yourself worthy. Lmfao and then they'll still rate the *s-word out of you... if I was still building buggies, Jeeps, murders, etc... damn I miss thay *s-word. 😔

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast, 288 collector
GoldMember
Local time
7:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
IIRC the story was someone claiming to be from here peed in his Wheaties on FB.

I’ve never seen anything but good come from this forum. Guys build good saws and stand behind them, dishonest people get called out and kicked out.

That being said I think this thread should die.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know he had Long covid, then had health issues with his stomach/intestines and was on his death bed...

Hell, when I got "covid" I was on my death bed for a little over a month... lost 28#'s when I went back to work I had to sit in front of my machine for 2 months because I didn't have strength to stand all day.
Fawk that noise.... I wouldn't wish that upon the person or people I disliked the most.

Social media is full of overly sensitive people who get rubbed wrong way too easily... jmo. Social media has become "a cult of personality" people fall in-line to feel like they fit in... and its only getting worse... its sad really.
I'm sure John isn't trying to dupe people. I've talked with him, did work for him, received stuff from him and I have nothing but good experiences and good stuff to say about him.
Side note:
I ran one of his 500s that he did up for a buddy of mine out west... it was an animal of a saw.
I can see how he could feel a certain way about this forum... I got razed a little. Had worse, yall wanna get razed go to pirate4x4 and post stupid *s-word... 🤣🤣🥰🥰🤩🤩 those boys/gals will relentlessly light you up until you prove yourself worthy. Lmfao and then they'll still rate the *s-word out of you... if I was still building buggies, Jeeps, murders, etc... damn I miss thay *s-word. 😔
Screenshot_20230317-134122.png
My mistake it was a 461
So apparently he had covid for two years?
That must be a record.
Anyway I don't care I've got enough saws to last my lifetime
I would have never had him port anything for me personally
But I hate to see anyone get ripped off
On this forum we used to help out people that got ripped off with parts and stuff
But if they don't have enough sense to google these
social media porter's
And get screwed it's their own fault.

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
9:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Side note:
Wasn’t just one saw was several he had, yeah he was on his death bed according to him but I’ve heard much differently from the wood yard in southern mn that used to let him test there I wouldn’t trust him with anyone’s saw. Still lots of guys looking to get their saws back still this was only one of many. Don’t care if he was the best porter on earth his arrogance is far too large and he’s ghosted many people. Sick or not he made it to YouTube to delete some negative comments but wouldn’t answer the people that were commenting.

Rich Fife

Sally slap my ass
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Interesting.
I can only base my opinions from my actual experiences with John. I don't judge others based on half stories or stories from their friends... etc. I prefer to get both sides of the story and if I have any experiences whether good or bad I use all of that tlas a basis to draw my conclusions to pass my opinion/judgement.
I go by the adage of "if you do my right, I'll do you right... you cross me, that bridge is burnt and if it's something worth a face to face conversation I don't mind flights or road trips"... wouldn't be the 1st time.
Like I said, John hasn't done me wrong, so I have nothing but good things to say about the guy.

srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wasn’t just one saw was several he had, yeah he was on his death bed according to him but I’ve heard much differently from the wood yard in southern mn that used to let him test there I wouldn’t trust him with anyone’s saw. Still lots of guys looking to get their saws back still this was only one of many. Don’t care if he was the best porter on earth his arrogance is far too large and he’s ghosted many people. Sick or not he made it to YouTube to delete some negative comments but wouldn’t answer the people that were commenting.

He was a master at getting into fights in his comments section and then deleting it all in the wee hours of the morning.

Rich Fife

Sally slap my ass
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thats cool and all…..but. Things haven’t particularly gone well for those that have sided with crooks here.
All good. I can only be me and wouldn't want it any other way. If I'm liked here, cool... if I'm not liked here, cool... in the end, people should base others on how those people have treated them. That's all I'm saying. Until I get done wrong, I have nothing bad to say about the guy or any other person. I'm not the type to follow suit just because the bandwagon is big... and trust me, some people are their worst enemy, I get it. But, my stance is... if you treat me good, I'll treat you good. Y'all know the rest.

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thats cool and all…..but. Things haven’t particularly gone well for those that have sided with crooks here.

True but @Rich Fife is just politely saying he has had good dealings in the past. John must have had more than a few good dealings to be successful for a bit wether we like it or not. Got to give him props though. He is the only one of John's Kool aid klan that has spoken up for him in this forum. Takes nuts to walk up to a hornets nest and smack it with a baseball bat!! 🤣

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Interesting.
I can only base my opinions from my actual experiences with John. I don't judge others based on half stories or stories from their friends... etc. I prefer to get both sides of the story and if I have any experiences whether good or bad I use all of that tlas a basis to draw my conclusions to pass my opinion/judgement.
I go by the adage of "if you do my right, I'll do you right... you cross me, that bridge is burnt and if it's something worth a face to face conversation I don't mind flights or road trips"... wouldn't be the 1st time.
Like I said, John hasn't done me wrong, so I have nothing but good things to say about the guy.
Thing is one of the local people had good dealings then it stopped, he tried to get his saw back and when he went to John’s house he called the cops. Said he was out back playing ball with his kid and looked healthy enough to talk on the phone or post messages to people. When you have 10-15 people all claiming he has their saws and even though they just finally asked on Facebook pages for help the very same people were on John’s YouTube saying his number and twitter didn’t work anymore and this was months ago. For some reason I don’t think these people are lying.