Trader history (0)

Clint53

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
4:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I never miss his vids on YT.
He keeps it interesting and is very helpful to young builders.

Funky sawman

Pony Power
Local time
1:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That guy is wound up tighter than a coil spring, but he seems to know what he is talking about.
Reminds me of a guy that hauled logs for me, always running around like a chicken with it's head cut off! But again that guy was one heck of a driver, could drive that ole K Whopper where most would have to put chains on.

Last edited:

Govols

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
3:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Yep. Good dude! He knows his stuff. Got a huge following on IG and YouTube.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd never heard of him until recently
At first he reminded me of
Buckin' billy ray
But it turns out he's the wranglerstar of saw porter's begging for likes and views.

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I agree.

He also put up two videos attacking our forum. Why would anyone patronize a fella that openly dislikes your community?
Is that thread still on here? I never could find it.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is that thread still on here? I never could find it.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

No, they deleted it because it really did not look good on us and I agree with the decision. I tried to talk sense real politely to John on his YouTube comments but he just kept getting real upset. He is the self proclaimed saviour of chiansawjim, jmssaws, fabz, iron horse, and all the other less than honest builders out there that we have exposed. It's a shame really that he has chosen to swim with that crowd but his choice. Just pissed me off that he started to spew all of those videos on second hand information instead of being a part of our community and making a decision on his own.

I'm sure he has probably caught wind of this thread by one of his freedom fighters and if John is reading this I still offer him to join and get a feel for the real community here.

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Naw, this topic is done and over.
Not really saw some stuff surface on eagans page today about a guy looking to get his brand new saw he sent John back but has been getting ghosted. Apparently he’s fallen off the face of the earth and hasn’t posted a video in 3-4 months and most of the newer comments on any of them have to do with him not sending a persons saw back. Looks like the crap rolled down the hill again. Also not trying to start any issues with anyone who’s friends with him on here just a general announcement for some stuff I’ve seen so you can decide if you want any dealings with him.

Last edited:

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not really saw some stuff surface on eagans page today about a guy looking to get his brand new saw he sent John back but has been getting ghosted. Apparently he’s fallen off the face of the earth and hasn’t posted a video in 3-4 months and most of the newer comments on any of them have to do with him not sending a persons saw back. Looks like the crap rolled down the hill again. Also not trying to start any issues with anyone who’s friends with him on here just a general announcement for some stuff I’ve seen so you can decide if you want any dealings with him.

I meant for the sake of our forum sanity. Seems whenever a new member digs up touchy subjects it's for the reason to get a rise out of us to make us look all pitch forks and witch hunty for the Facebook crowd. We already knew this would happen eventually. Most that drink the Kool aid refuse to believe the warning. Then it happens. Communication stops, saws get held hostage, work becomes sub par, lots of money is lost and feeling hurt. Then the victims ask us to right the wrong, we sometimes help, and then they leave never to be heard from again. As long as there are lost sheep wanting to be a flock there will be a wolf in a sheep suit. I still stand by my words. This same old story is done and over. No one ever heeds the warning.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
John’s custom saws isn’t a recommended builder on ope forum. Buyer Beware!!!! There won’t be any raffles to help make fellers whole. There won’t be anymore drama, crying, or purse swinging either. Really nothing more needs to be said. Thank you.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
As a further note
Someone would really like their 500i back from this Johns custom saws guy he stopped all communication
I read on another forum.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
10:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
John’s custom saws isn’t a recommended builder on ope forum. Buyer Beware!!!! There won’t be any raffles to help make fellers whole. There won’t be anymore drama, crying, or purse swinging either. Really nothing more needs to be said. Thank you.
^^^--- I love this!!! ---^^^