Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
10:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thing is one of the local people had good dealings then it stopped, he tried to get his saw back and when he went to John’s house he called the cops. Said he was out back playing ball with his kid and looked healthy enough to talk on the phone or post messages to people. When you have 10-15 people all claiming he has their saws and even though they just finally asked on Facebook pages for help the very same people were on John’s YouTube saying his number and twitter didn’t work anymore and this was months ago. For some reason I don’t think these people are lying.
Didn't know that but I noticed on Egan's FB page a lot of unhappy customers have been posting on there.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
John’s custom saws isn’t a recommended builder on ope forum. Buyer Beware!!!! There won’t be any raffles to help make fellers whole. There won’t be anymore drama, crying, or purse swinging either. Really nothing more needs to be said. Thank you.

bump

old guy

Love me some Husqvarna
Local time
9:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's a tossup for worst vehicle between the dodges and ridgelines
What's wrong with Ridglines? my stepson, who is an over the road trucker, mother in law has one .
They moved the kids out to colo. and the Ridgline pulled a trailer and kept up with the big chevy, Stepson was impressed, he is a hard driver!

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast, 288 collector
GoldMember
Local time
7:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What's wrong with Ridglines? my stepson, who is an over the road trucker, mother in law has one .
They moved the kids out to colo. and the Ridgline pulled a trailer and kept up with the big chevy, Stepson was impressed, he is a hard driver!
It’s a minivan with the camper cut off. Unibody, not body on frame like a truck. Transfersve engine front wheel drive…an el camino is a lot more truck. One of my guys has one. Tries to use it like a truck on and off road, it’s always broken.

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast, 288 collector
GoldMember
Local time
7:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I swear some of the kids I grew up with that couldn't get a date for the prom grew up and bought a chainsaw.

This sh!t is so stupid it's hilarious.
Now I gotta post all 4 of my prom pictures. Or however many I went to…

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
10:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Back before there was a JCS YouTube he was proud of a vid of his ported 441 with chips magically falling to the ground at 1.5 times the speed of gravity. Made it easy to make up my mind. He got harassed and booted from the fb groups and went to Yoohootoob

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
3:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had a look back at my messages that I sent to one or two members here about that infamous vid. It was back I feb 22

Well that vid and the other vid that was up where he was role playing in replying to his vids etc. have gone/been deleted. I had the links and they are not there.

I don’t know why..

However I did enjoy a vid that came up in my feed about jcs porting a 200t for the guy from guilty of treeson

It was a good & very informative vid.

However that said, it’s very hard to know all about the person’s personal life as well as the reason why etc..I,m not making any excuses, but when one or two people start saying they didn’t get there saw back, there’s usually a a few others start popping out of the woodwork that echo the same etc ..

It’s a real shame reading all about it.