High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Worst saw videos on the net

ken morgan

Super OPE Member
Local time
12:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
don't know squat about milling myself, but I lowered my rakers once (not that much) just a little more than stock and I noticed right away that that cahin tended to bog the chain down more than my other chains, 28" full comp on the 372 in hardwood. took a couple of sharpenings without touching the rakers to un-muck it afterwords..

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
4:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think the milling guy with no rakers needs to use the winch on his mill for another purpose.

And watch how other peeps do it, much better, he may pick up some good tips

I’m very pleased he 10x the vid, other wise I would have killed it way sooner

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
5:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Unless You are into racing or use a worn out bar, exact same cutter length and cutter angles are overrated - within reason off course.

I agree on the burr thing, that's one of the reasons why my grinder just collects dust and holds the shelf down.

His saw/chain isn't cutting that great, I think I can file a meaner work chain.

I would have been better of watching a video of girls shooting guns or doing a workout - always love those...

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just thought, in xx years he will have realised how wrong he was. And then he'd never admit it.

He needs to do more research, or get out abit more on tinternety thingy, or one day the chain is gonna go snappy and wake him up.

460 magnum

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Unless You are into racing or use a worn out bar, exact same cutter length and cutter angles are overrated - within reason off course.

I agree on the burr thing, that's one of the reasons why my grinder just collects dust and holds the shelf down.

I would have been better of watching a video of girls shooting guns or doing a workout - always love those...

Heck half of my bars have some kind of a bend or twist so it doesn't matter much for me either

I will agree with you there 70cc in 12 in wood it didn't impress me at all

Yes shooting large caliber gun so everything jiggles

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
11:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Exactly. They do not have to be same length. The raker controls how much of the tooth enters the wood. The rakers being all the same height matters much more.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Exactly. They do not have to be same length. The raker controls how much of the tooth enters the wood. The rakers being all the same height matters much more.

Ahh but if you an,t got umm. “Them Rakers” Then it don’t matter.

A bit like looters, they take what they can.. lol...

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol. I lost a little respect for him when I saw him doing a video about sharpening chain. It was a square file chain and he used a round file on it. Lol.
Funny thing is chain cut much worse after he touched it. AND he still posted the video. WTF

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
10:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol. I lost a little respect for him when I saw him doing a video about sharpening chain. It was a square file chain and he used a round file on it. Lol.
Funny thing is chain cut much worse after he touched it. AND he still posted the video. WTF

He is just a money hungry jackass.