Worst saw videos on the net

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just sayin, A Stihl may have had enough torque to just power right through that log and not get stuck and stuff. LOL. [emoji23]

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When have you ever heard me ever run my mouth on here about stihl. Never. But now that you brought it up mabe I will. It's funny how hooskie flappers Brag all the time trying to change everybody's mind that somehow they have a Superior product an are much smarter than the next guy. Look how hard it was for that fool to take his bar off of the greatest clutch set up in the world, my guess the balance of running his new copy cat set up must have had his operating prowess *frenched up. I'm sure you husky boys will have a excuse for how awsome the new saw may be even though there finally starting to copy the number one manufacturer in the world. Funny how that works, at least there learning. Mabe they can figure out how to keep crank bearings to last in there big saws while there at it. So there you have my point of view an the reason I'll be running sqeeels for awhile yet. [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I guess buying a schteel is an excuse to get the saw stuck in a tree :p

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol. I guess the guy didnt get the hint when it started to bind up. He went back at it for some more. WTF
Where were his wedges? Lol
AND, he carries a gun and votes. Lol

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
6:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not a bad vid for someone who’s never felled trees before. The animation was funny though.
For sure the video was legit and I actually learned something new watching it.

Yes, but later he makes fun of people who do call it blade... So.... Lol.

Lol he Shouldn't own scissors

Heffalump

Super OPE Member
Local time
4:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I'm sure there are plenty of Stihl saws stuck in logs, it's just that those owners spent so much money on their brand that they couldn't afford a camera to take pics.
I'm a living example. All my money goes to my chainsaw porter....

When @Chainsaw Jim decides to start porting cameras I'll buy one. :D

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here's another absolute gem.

It would have been a blooming success if he was carrying a bigger gun and using a bigger saw. BTW, what's up with the jerking backwards motions? Either that chain is super dull, the bar keeps getting pinched, or he has Tourette's. Or, all three.