Muffler Modded Member
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
1:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What was he talking about when he called the gas/oil can a Dolmar? I assume it’s made by/for Dolmar, and says that on it, but he makes it sound like that’s the name for that style of can, and the firefighters all call it that. I’m cornfused. I also can’t believe I watched long enough to get that far into the video.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
12:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What was he talking about when he called the gas/oil can a Dolmar? I assume it’s made by/for Dolmar, and says that on it, but he makes it sound like that’s the name for that style of can, and the firefighters all call it that. I’m cornfused. I also can’t believe I watched long enough to get that far into the video.

I'll clear it up for you he is a *pretty boy.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
12:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah, I used to watch some of his videos in the past, but quickly realized he’s clueless about a lot of stuff. Too bad he’s giving out “advice”.

Yes it is. I thought he was ok at first then it just turned in to a poorly produced commercial.

Then I got a little mad thinking "why didn't I figure out a way to get free stuff and paid:mad:"

Oh well.

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Other than the camera person being a IDIOT and standing way too close to a person cutting down a tree with a saw... he cleaned up that tree pretty well and didn’t pinch the saw from what I saw. He had a escape route and pieces out the tree. He was also wearing a helmet which is a PRIORITY when doing that kind of work. If you haven’t hung up one you haven’t cut enough trees. I cleaned up a mess like that recently, though not caused by me, it was just as dangerous. You have to consider your every move. Good way to get killed if you do not know what your doing. That video shows just how potentially dangerous hung up or blown down trees can be.

Last edited:

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
5:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yup. Me too. Once you stop learning, you're done. Lol

I was gonna say only a fool knows everything. :risas3:

I,m always up for being shown a new trick, even if it comes from a teenager.:cool:

That said, I learnt a lot from that vid, and yeh he never got the bar pinched while releasing al that tension

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was gonna say only a fool knows everything. :risas3:

I,m always up for being shown a new trick, even if it comes from a teenager.:cool:

That said, I learnt a lot from that vid, and yeh he never got the bar pinched while releasing al that tension
I got my bar pinched twice cleaning up a blowdown recently as much as I hate to admit it. Lol. Hard to tell compression and tension sometimes. But that’s why I have spare saws and wedges/axe!

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol. I never take just one saw when I cut, just for that reason. Lol
Sometimes really good loggers make cutting wood too easy. So a guy watching youtube thinks he is gonna go buy a saw and cut like a logger. That can get someone really hurt or killed. One must always respect the saw and the danger. Can never be too safe.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
6:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

how well do you think his saw cuts
It cuts butter quite nicely once the chain gets hot enough...

I already watched it once before, I am not granting that video another view.

It most likely cut better than the same chain before angle grinding it!?