High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Which Foredom, Square Drive or Key Tip???

srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
6:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How long’s your delivery time?

Estimated Aug 19th when I placed the order, I'm sure it will get here sooner. DHL only takes a few days to get here from China.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
5:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You fellas try to break em, and report back. I wonder if CC Specialty collets fit.

wcorey

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You fellas try to break em, and report back. I wonder if CC Specialty collets fit.

You'd be the real koolaid acid test for longevity, prolly put more use to it in a week than most of would do in a year.

Pics of the collet are sort of blurry but looks sort of shorter/fatter in proportion.
I like the layout they use to tighten them though, the cc's are kinda marginal there...

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
5:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You'd be the real koolaid acid test for longevity, prolly put more use to it in a week than most of would do in a year.

Pics of the collet are sort of blurry but looks sort of shorter/fatter in proportion.
I like the layout they use to tighten them though, the cc's are kinda marginal there...

Once I hear that these are indeed small enough to actually work in a saw jug, I'll order a couple.

wcorey

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Once I hear that these are indeed small enough to actually work in a saw jug, I'll order a couple.

They show a length of 22mm for the head, cc 182 is around 20 and change, so reasonably close...

Crocky28

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
11:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Estimated Aug 19th when I placed the order, I'm sure it will get here sooner. DHL only takes a few days to get here from China.
That’s good. You might have it before I do. What was the dollar cost? It was £61 to me delivered. Just wondered if it’s cheaper to you or around the same.

Crocky28

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They show a length of 22mm for the head, cc 182 is around 20 and change, so reasonably close...
I’m hoping they’re decent measurements. Might be tight. Will need to cut the shank on the burs I think.

Crocky28

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes, it's a dental head.
I thought that. It made my teeth hurt when I looked at it. :lol:

it looks nice and small. Is this something you will be selling?

srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I thought that. It made my teeth hurt when I looked at it. :lol:

it looks nice and small. Is this something you will be selling?

That was my plan. I can make the adapters, heads are cheap and I can supply a few modified burrs that will fit them. The head is about 1/2 the size of the CC182MC so you can grind the entrance angles you want in small bore cylinders easy.

Crocky28

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That was my plan. I can make the adapters, heads are cheap and I can supply a few modified burrs that will fit them. The head is about 1/2 the size of the CC182MC so you can grind the entrance angles you want in small bore cylinders easy.
cool. well let me know once you're ready. i'd be interested in one.

Crocky28

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Received the hand piece yesterday. Looks decent quality. Doesn’t feel quite as smooth as a foredom one but I think it’s maybe just because it’s geared for the 90 degree. Feels good and solid. Haven’t used it yet but will give it a go over the weekend.