Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
2:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
People see a saw make a cut on the internet and get it twisted.

Can a 500 pull a 36" bar..sure.

Would I reef on one cutting a Stump on a hot ass summer day with a less than stellar chain on a 36" bar - no. God help it's 60cc sized clutch and the rest of it's chassis.
But… but.. but it’s got fuel injektion!!!! Cue the gurls losing their minds like it’s the latest boy band. It’s a good saw just over hyped. I get it though. If you don’t run saws day in and day out like we do it’s easy to be fooled by all the posers on The Toob.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
But… but.. but it’s got fuel injektion!!!! Cue the gurls losing their minds like it’s the latest boy band. It’s a good saw just over hyped. I get it though. If you don’t run saws day in and day out like we do it’s easy to be fooled by all the posers on The Toob.

20221221_121302.jpg

You made his Pee Pee hurt.

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
what's the going rate on a 572xpw? I bought all my husq from Spike in the past but that dont look to be an option anymore.

Dustin4185

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The only two stock saws I have right now are a 462 and a 500i. Like many have stated, with a 25” bar, I don’t notice much difference. The 500i is floppy with a longer bar unless you swap AV springs. I tend to grab my 462 the most for “normal” stuff. It has regular dogs and wears a 20” so it fits in the Stihl case and can ride in the UTV or truck without getting beat to heck. If it’s bigger wood and I need grunt, the MMWS 461 comes out to play then! Downside to the 462 right now is my dealer doesn’t have them in Mtronic due to parts availability to build them. He does have a few 500i in stock.

farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
1:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
what's the going rate on a 572xpw? I bought all my husq from Spike in the past but that dont look to be an option anymore.
If you decide to go the 572xp route, you could order the powerhead from @Gentleman and then put a wrap handle kit on it.

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
3 pages and no mention of how the 500i air filter will allow Squirrels and baby rabbits to be injested without even coming into contact with the filter or base?
My internet must be malfunctioning.
WTF ??

I've been "around the block a few times" and I have been accused of being "out of the loop" a few times .................. but WTFrigg are you talking about ??????

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
3 pages and no mention of how the 500i air filter will allow Squirrels and baby rabbits to be injested without even coming into contact with the filter or base?
My internet must be malfunctioning.

That's only when you use amsarmorlube K2 oil and the dew point is below 72 after all variables have been tested with a square chain.

Keep up.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

If you would like a price on a ported one, PM me I can get one out right away plus shipping to and fro be a couple weeks or so to you.

Duce

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bruce has it listed for $1040. Have purchased from him many times, 572 arrived with broken brake handle and he shipped one out next day. He has always been easy to deal with period! After Paul and Dave (our local dealer) passed form covid, I have a hard time forcing myself to go there. I have a mental issue!!

farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bruce has it listed for $1040. Have purchased from him many times, 572 arrived with broken brake handle and he shipped one out next day. He has always been easy to deal with period! After Paul and Dave (our local dealer) passed form covid, I have a hard time forcing myself to go there. I have a mental issue!!
$1040 is for the G-model…$990 for the standard model plus whatever the wrap handle kit is…wouldn’t make sense to buy the model with heat just to take the handle off.