huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
2:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My local Schaeffer rep can only get me 7000 supreme 2 cycle oil by the 12 quart case. This is the oil that rose to the top of @Redbull661 extensive testing. I’ve used several gallons of it now mixed 40:1 and been very pleased.

12 quarts might last me a couple lifetimes. Anyone interested in splitting it? 3-4 quarts would do for me for a very long time.

Price/quart would be $6.34 before the shipping. I haven’t looked into how much that would be. Might very well make it unfeasible.

But if you have an interest, PM me and I can at least get a quote. Or if you have a better source for purchasing smaller quantities, would be all ears on that as well.
If someone backs out, I would be in for 4 to 6 quarts as well

66Fleetside

Super OPE Member
Local time
1:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
If someone backs out, I would be in for 4 to 6 quarts as well

Seeming confirmation from the original 3 now that I have a shipping estimate. If someone backs out, Huskihl is next in line.

I’m actually surprised folks jumped on this. Didn’t have much of an idea what others are paying for this stuff.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Seeming confirmation from the original 3 now that I have a shipping estimate. If someone backs out, Huskihl is next in line.

I’m actually surprised folks jumped on this. Didn’t have much of an idea what others are paying for this stuff.

It was a no brainer for me. Send you a few bucks, oil shows up.

Thank you for doing this.

66Fleetside

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
If you want to get a second case, I will split it with Kevin @huskihl, you can ship direct to me from dealer and I will drop his off at his place in a few weeks from now.
Dave
shoot me a PM with any details or questions

Let me see what I can do. The rep did mention he can direct ship but then you will be on the hook for taxes and shipping too.

This is snowballing into a little bigger project that I originally envisioned. I will make sure we take care of the original commitments, and then see about this direct ship option to Definitive Dave. Going to cut it off after that.

If all this works out ok, can look at placing a future order on down the road.

Dave, PM me an address so I can see what they would charge to ship it to you. Not sure if these guys have to honor territory lines and such?

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looking for a OEM recoil decal for a Husky 371xp. Im doing a rebuild and restoration on one and would like to find a NOS decal. I have purchased one from Sugar Creek but would rather see if i can find an original. Someone please tell me you have one stashed. I asked all the usual people and haven't found one yet. I have parts, chain and cash.
bbcaa7546fffb3ccb23f82457d9383a5.jpg

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looking for a OEM recoil decal for a Husky 371xp. Im doing a rebuild and restoration on one and would like to find a NOS decal. I have purchased one from Sugar Creek but would rather see if i can find an original. Someone please tell me you have one stashed. I asked all the usual people and haven't found one yet. I have parts, chain and cash.
bbcaa7546fffb3ccb23f82457d9383a5.jpg
Let me look

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

PogoInTheWoods

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
While you're at it, any chance for a Model 50 badge? Best I've been able to come up with so far (in a couple years of searching) is a picture of one. Aside from not detailing the starter cover yet, this saw is super clean and deserves the badge. Was a stupid idea to have the tabs slide into the slots and think they weren't just going to pop out in every woods everywhere never to be found again. If I had one good one I know a vinyl guy who could whip out some adhesive backed versions. BTW, the top cover was that typical oxidized dusty gray color and someone suggested hosing it down with Lemon Pledge. Worked like a charm and smelled good, too!

0827201343_resized.jpg

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
While you're at it, any chance for a Model 50 badge? Best I've been able to come up with so far (in a couple years of searching) is a picture of one. Aside from not detailing the starter cover yet, this saw is super clean and deserves the badge. Was a stupid idea to have the tabs slide into the slots and think they weren't just going to pop out in every woods everywhere never to be found again. If I had one good one I know a vinyl guy who could whip out some adhesive backed versions. BTW, the top cover was that typical oxidized dusty gray color and someone suggested hosing it down with Lemon Pledge. Worked like a charm and smelled good, too!

No sir,can't help ya on that,sorry

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Backtroller

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I picked up 2 Stihl 201t rear handle saws. I need a few parts:

brake band
Trigger interlock

I think that a top handle 201 will work for a band , but I’m not sure about the interlock. I have a few things to trade or cash8FB52061-EBCC-4063-AF9D-AF103A74E586.jpeg

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I picked up 2 Stihl 201t rear handle saws. I need a few parts:

brake band
Trigger interlock

I think that a top handle 201 will work for a band , but I’m not sure about the interlock. I have a few things to trade or cashView attachment 256687
I might have stuff Pat!