The Swap Meet Thread

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
disregard this....put some bar oil in the saw and found the *frenchie has a cracked case in the front. splittin saw cases just doesnt sound very interesting to me any more. anyone looking for a decent looking 064 with no recoil and a cracked case? saw runs. has a tillotson carb.
[emoji113]

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
1:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
About 24€ plus shipping new from Dolmar Germany.

Dolmar part number 038118170

There should be used ones around in the US, I don't have any though.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
1:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If I had a spare I'd gladly send it over the pond.

Good luck finding what You need. :)

P.S.:
@166

66Fleetside

Super OPE Member
Local time
7:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
My local Schaeffer rep can only get me 7000 supreme 2 cycle oil by the 12 quart case. This is the oil that rose to the top of @Redbull661 extensive testing. I’ve used several gallons of it now mixed 40:1 and been very pleased.

12 quarts might last me a couple lifetimes. Anyone interested in splitting it? 3-4 quarts would do for me for a very long time.

Price/quart would be $6.34 before the shipping. I haven’t looked into how much that would be. Might very well make it unfeasible.

But if you have an interest, PM me and I can at least get a quote. Or if you have a better source for purchasing smaller quantities, would be all ears on that as well.

Last edited:

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My local Schaeffer rep can only get me 7000 supreme 2 cycle oil by the 12 quart case. This is the oil that rose to the top of @Redbull661 extensive testing. I’ve used several gallons of it now mixed 40:1 and been very pleased.

12 quarts might last me a couple lifetimes. Anyone interested in splitting it? 3-4 quarts would do for me for a very long time.

Price/quart would be $6.34 before the shipping. I haven’t looked into how much that would be. Might very well make it unfeasible.

But if you have an interest, PM me and I can at least get a quote. Or if you have a better source for purchasing smaller quantities, would be all ears on that as well.

I'll take 4 of em.

66Fleetside

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Ok, looks like that’s plenty enough interest to at least pursue shipping costs.

Tell ya what....

How about if the shipping doesn’t kill us...we split the 12 quarts 4 ways? 3 quarts for me , 3 for MM, 3 for Lightning and 3 for Jchin.

If someone wants to back out, we can re-figure everything. And if everyone backs out, I will just pay out the nose for a single quart on eBay instead.

Stay tuned.

-Nathan

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok, looks like that’s plenty enough interest to at least pursue shipping costs.

Tell ya what....

How about if the shipping doesn’t kill us...we split the 12 quarts 4 ways? 3 quarts for me , 3 for MM, 3 for Lightning and 3 for Jchin.

If someone wants to back out, we can re-figure everything. And if everyone backs out, I will just pay out the nose for a single quart on eBay instead.

Stay tuned.

-Nathan

Deal.

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I’ve been using it for couple years now. It’s good oil. I’m running it in stock and ported saws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

66Fleetside

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

I don’t know that it will matter for estimate purposes, but y’all might PM me an address or at least a zip code.

Gotta let the rep know by Wednesday for him to order. I will try to stop by my “friendly” USPS tomorrow. If anyone has a suggestion on cheap shipping, let me know.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don’t know that it will matter for estimate purposes, but y’all might PM me an address or at least a zip code.

Gotta let the rep know by Wednesday for him to order. I will try to stop by my “friendly” USPS tomorrow. If anyone has a suggestion on cheap shipping, let me know.

PM incoming.