The Swap Meet Thread

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You still lookin? I have a couple choices. Both are new OEM. I have the brake flag by itself shipped for $25 or I have a combo brake flag bagged up with a new top cover for $45 shipped. I’m pretty sure that’s what I paid for them.
I got the combo a while back. Thanks!

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
@PA Dan
I'm not even near that building with the 260 today but Randall has you covered. Maybe next year all my stuff will be in one spot. Too many irons...

Next week is muffler mods week, again. Good things comes in small batches :)
Husky
Stihl
Dolkita
Homeslice
Poolawn
B&S
Tecumseh
Honda
and others

how57

It’s a city! Not a smoke!
Local time
3:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m in need of some Jonsered 630 parts. Got *s-wordt to trades.
Clutch cover. Don’t have to have a brake.
Choke lever.
Handle.

how57

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Free to a good home.C08822B6-B7F8-4265-AA62-001996606AB1.jpegB72B0BFA-6E10-48D7-AF5C-BCB241E96EB8.jpeg

how57

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do you know if that will fit a CS670?
Mine has that crappy plastic chain brake cover :-(

How's it going Howard?
I haven’t the slightest inclination what it fits. Was hoping someone would know.
Doing good. You?

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Hot ass hell and humid. 660 swallowed the decomp button yesterday, mfer. It decided to flip over and burn me good with the new exhaust pipe. Par for the course as always. No damage to the saw so :)

how57

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hot ass hell and humid. 660 swallowed the decomp button yesterday, mfer. It decided to flip over and burn me good with the new exhaust pipe. Par for the course as always. No damage to the saw so :)
Been hot hear two. Almost a hundred. And we’re at 3500 foots. Thank goodness we don’t have the humidity.

dahmer

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ken, you’re kinda reminding me of the Peanuts cartoon character Pig Pen with this dark cloud hovering over you. That big grip I gave you didn’t cause it to flip did it?

how57

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ken, you’re kinda reminding me of the Peanuts cartoon character Pig Pen with this dark cloud hovering over you. That big grip I gave you didn’t cause it to flip did it?
Wasn’t Shleprock from the Flintstones the one with the bad luck and dark cloud over him?
Pig Pen was just a dirty little fella? But I get your point. LOL,

Sorry Ken! Couldn’t help myself!

dahmer

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wasn’t Shleprock from the Flintstones the one with the bad luck and dark cloud over him?
Pig Pen was just a dirty little fella? But I get your point. LOL,

Sorry Ken! Couldn’t help myself!
You’re probably right but I figure ANY dark cloud hovering over you can’t be good.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Sleprock :sisi3:

No not that one but I did rip one in half, used Tecumseh D handle, last week. Your grip, same kind, is on another 660 for the mill... First pull on the 084 #2 last week broke one like nothing. I actually carry a complete fresh spare starters for them, for now. All OEM with an elastostart grip.
The the 660 saw was just warmed up with a 42" on it. It locked up then rolled a bit when she swallowed the decomp and burnt my forearm and wrist real good, blisters. Should have had my foot on the handle or drop started it like usual. Kneeling in the thick grass was not smart. Just fueled it up.
The 066 no decomp has a Stens oval handle now. It's the only one that lived on that saw with blue striped rope. It eats everything else but that one. Still testing other brands but Stihl. The 66 is getting a giant AM one next and it looks like a shovel handle. No way I can even consider lowering the jug or a base gasket delete without retarding the stock position on the flywheel. She's just hard on starters. Felling saw only now. It sits with a 32" or nothing.
Considering moving on to four stroke or electric motors if the mill goes past a 72" bar next time around. Pulling through 50+ of oak is tough or old maple. I'm running out of answers for a single power head but liquid cooled.
The next 660 is going to be about 185 psi compression, ported, no muffler, custom cylinder shroud, just a header and more straight pipe. 880 carb possibly. Still don't think it will catch the ported 394. That needs a header pipe real bad.
Never got around to wrapping the 660 pipe, yet. Might melt the 660 handlebar cover tomorrow.
32-1 VP in Super... fat as hippo.
Tested another 084 yesterday with a 36" RS full 8p :thumbup:

big t double

You can call me Teddy Eastwood.....
Local time
5:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Looking for an 064 recoil. Preferably one with a metal tag but I’m not gunna be a beggar chooser. I got PayPal or maybe some parts...or an 064 that’s missing a recoil. :confused:
disregard this....put some bar oil in the saw and found the *f-worder has a cracked case in the front. splittin saw cases just doesnt sound very interesting to me any more. anyone looking for a decent looking 064 with no recoil and a cracked case? saw runs. has a tillotson carb.