The official OPE daycare thread

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
12:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I worked an 11 hour day today working on chopper boxes and fixing barbed wire fencing over a creek.
I need opinions, someone from Craigslist wants to straight trade a new in box Husqvarna 235 chainsaw for my clapped out MTD riding lawn mower that does run and drive and brake with deck detached, I wanted to pulley swap it.

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got 2 more saws yesterday! First is the Craftsman version of my Echo Kioritz 302 and John Deere 30 chainsaws. It’s missing many parts, but I won it for only $18 shipped on an eBay auction! I just need the gas cap and the ignition coil which I hope is good. Rest of its parts will be available for sale or trade. Second is a Homelite Super XL Automatic which I snagged at the landfill, shockingly, it runs as it should! I need an air filter cover, air filter cover mounting stud peice, and a bar oil cap for it, if anyone has any of those parts please let me know. IMG_9613.jpeg

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
2:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Find a parts SXL. By the time you find the parts you need and teh shipping you will be into for more.

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Find a parts SXL. By the time you find the parts you need and teh shipping you will be into for more.
All 3 parts are $30 shipped on eBay in total. A parts saw is a great idea if I can find one.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We had a yard sale today and yesterday, yesterday I made $55, today I only made $6. Had it at our ex-neighbors place so it was fun seeing them and inbetween we had some fun fixing one of my mowers and ripping the dirt bike. I a bought a nice Echo Kioritz 302 from a yard sale, I have 2 of them already but it was only $10 and mine need work. Seller said it ran good when put away a few yrs ago because he put gas in bar oil tank and wrecked oiler…IMG_9657.jpeg

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you were picking up Craftsman mowers there is a guy on AS from Montana that would be all over buying them.
I have a craftsman lawn tractor, I'm either going to pulley swap it or resell it after I get it going. I also have a craftsman push mower that I'm parting out. Otherwise I don't get in too much craftsman stuff.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening folks. Went to work after school again today, just got back home. Might go buy a Polaris ATV project this week for a good deal. I made lots of Facebook marketplace sales in between school and work.
Good job but I would never buy a Polaris with 4 wheels, 3 yes, not 4.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don’t care for Polaris either, but they seem ok-good from my experience and this one sounds like a good deal.
Polaris never made a good wheeler.
Buy Honda and never look back.........you will see a Polaris sitting dead in your dust and hit an Oak tree cause you were laughing soo much.

Last edited:

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Polaris never made a good wheeler.
Buy Honda and never look back.........you will see a Polaris sitting dead in your dust and hit an Oak tree cause you were laughing so much.
I love Honda products. I tried convincing my grandpa to sell me his foreman 350 that’s been sitting 10 years but he won’t budge. This Polaris is just too good of a deal tho. I might sell it after fixing it and put the money towards and Honda.