Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
4:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve never been in real life daycare in my life. It is true that I now have “insufficient privileges” to post in the NSP thread.
It is true. And you were warned several times. Remember yesterday? I gave you advice and some heavy hints to chill out, or to read and listen and not to answer to every post being made. You ignored all my posts to you directly. The only time you replied to me, was when I asked someone else a question - you then replied as if I asked you, which I didn’t. You aren’t following basic directions, kid. I tried to help you, along with Larry, and you let us down. And I have certainly taken crap for even trying to help you. You best listen to this: take a step back and read the conversations. Don’t post so much until you have a clear understanding of the topic. Your ignorance is showing, and so is your immaturity.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It is true that I now have “insufficient privileges” to post in the NSP thread.
It is true. That thread is more for adults than kids. I hoped you fellas could benefit from some interaction with working class men, but you both lack the maturity.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Along with no posting in NSP and possibly elsewhere, no viewing (edit: in NSP) would be a good addition, IMO.

Last edited: