Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
2:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I didn't think I was allergic as this reaction never happened before... I don't see stingers in my arm.
Hornets and wasps keep their stingers for re-use. They can sting you several times each. Localized swelling is an indicator you may be allergic. Swelling in the wrong areas can be bad, like around things you need to breath with. Neck and face.

greystone mountain man

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yesterday evening at work I got stung by ground hornets 1-3 times, but kept working weed whacking fencelines for a few for hours anyways. It swelled up but not crazy. This morning my left hand and arm are in pain and swelled up crazy. I can’t even use my left hand. I’ve been stung many times before and nothing like this happened.
I don't know if it would work with bees but my grandfather always told me to soak a rag in diesel and tie it around your ankles so the ants won't eat your CANDY ASS😂

greystone mountain man

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I didn't think I was allergic as this reaction never happened before... I don't see stingers in my arm.
I got stung 27 times in the face and head by hornets my eyes was swelled shut for a week.sometimes I swell up bad and other times it never even turns red.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
1:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My mom wants me to ask about the details of the rental on Friday, yeah.
Not that it is any of my business but chit that never stopped me from asking before. Is she considering staying or letting you stay on your own as she moves north?

Reactions: Lnk

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I grew up in a family where we ate meat and taters. We ate some fish but it was freshwater fish from the Mississippi. When my wife and I were in college she wanted to go to "Red Lobster". Of course I could have ordered beef but I decided to try Shrimp and some other things. Supper went fine and we stopped by a local bar afterwards for a beer with some friends. As we are sitting there I start feeling funny and my head starts itching. I ignored it at first but it did not go away. We went to her parents house as her Mom was a nurse and she said either get some Benadryl or go to the ER before your throat closes up.

I chose the meds

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
11:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not that it is any of my business but chit that never stopped me from asking before. Is she considering staying or letting you stay on your own as she moves north?
I didn’t see my boss yesterday actually to ask, so Monday. Idk, it’s pretty late but if she found an amazing deal down here she’d take it instead of up there.

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Boss can’t decide if he wants to rent out that house or sell it, he can’t make up his mind on many things, either way tho it’ll be top dollar so no for me or my parents. I used the new Husqvarna 440 chainsaw at work the other day. Tomorrow we are going to an auction!

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So what is "top dollar" to you?

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The guy hasn’t made up his mind yet, but all he cares about is money when it comes to things like these, he even said that.
That’s just the way it goes - everything is worth what someone will pay for it. And if he owns it, he’s certainly entitled to get as much as he can for it. He’s looking out for himself.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That’s just the way it goes - everything is worth what someone will pay for it. And if he owns it, he’s certainly entitled to get as much as he can for it. He’s looking out for himself.
You damn right. I just wonder what Logan thinks top dollar is for rent or purchase of a farm house around Merrill. I wonder that about other places too. All the years of having rentals I strived to keep the rent lower than those around the area. I would rather take a bit less per month and keep it occupied than have it sit empty 2-4 months. Also if you keep the rent down a bit you get a wider array of renters to choose from and can choose one that you think might actually pay the rent.

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You damn right. I just wonder what Logan thinks top dollar is for rent or purchase of a farm house around Merrill. I wonder that about other places too. All the years of having rentals I strived to keep the rent lower than those around the area. I would rather take a bit less per month and keep it occupied than have it sit empty 2-4 months. Also if you keep the rent down a bit you get a wider array of renters to choose from and can choose one that you think might actually pay the rent.
I don’t know lots about real estate. I know we currently pay dirt cheap rent on the junky farm we are moving from. I know lots of apartments around here are at least $700 per month, usually just over 1K to 1.5K tho. Idk how many acres my boss would sell the farmhouse with cuz it’s on the same huge property as his own house.

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My grandparents and I went to the auction today and were extremely successful! Here’s a rundown of what I got which has all been sitting several years.
-McCulloch 35 chainsaw-$30
-Vtg Echo Kioritz weed trimmer-$17
-Vtg Stihl weed trimmer-$17
-wards tiller-$3
-Hahn eclipse tiller-$3
-another tiller $3
-Ariens snowblower-$3
-craftsman push mower-$3
-snowblower for IH cub cadet 782-$1
-bargain pallet of lots of valuables-$5
-cooler-free
-2 Vtg gas cans-$2
-original proper seat pan for my IH Cub cadet 70-$35
-whatever I’m forgetting
My grandparents got a Ford sickle mower plus some other stuff

Attachments

• IMG_9533.jpeg
    IMG_9533.jpeg
    275.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_9534.jpeg
    IMG_9534.jpeg
    211.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

greystone mountain man

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don’t know lots about real estate. I know we currently pay dirt cheap rent on the junky farm we are moving from. I know lots of apartments around here are at least $700 per month, usually just over 1K to 1.5K tho. Idk how many acres my boss would sell the farmhouse with cuz it’s on the same huge property as his own house.
Everything in this day and time is over priced except pay checks