cinci5

Well-Known OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
7:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry to see that, especially with no time on it hardly, that saw was humming along to , Mechanical issues we can’t control as much as we wish we could , especially parts like that involved,It will live again 👍
Yeah, I’m pretty bummed! I don’t think I did anything wrong with any of it, must’ve been something wrong with the rod, last cut it was four stroking pretty good until I got into a load
I have mine sitting waiting to run but also have the dread of that happening. So it sits. 😰😰

Sloa

Well-Known OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bet just the points are dirty. Clean them up and set .018-.020".

The wraps Mark had manufactured will fit your RHS just fine.
Got it going and got an education. Started with coil and cleaned it and re fit spark boot. Got good tone from both primary and then secondary. Had none before. Went back cleaned points until I got tone through back to coil and got spark. Saw then sputtered until I tore it down thinking maybe muffler clogged and got a further education when dsp went flying. Put back together, cleaned carb . Low half a turn high a little over half and idol just touching. When setting high almost fell apart loosened almost every nut bolt and fittings while up so high. Love the feeling of the power and weight and the sound.
Every nut ,bolt and fitting, was still game to go.

edju1958

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've been trying to put a bar & chain on a little E.B.2.0 to no avail.Every time I put the chain on the sprocket it slips off the spur to the body of the saw.The chain is a LP Oregon91 & the sprocket is a 3/8,the bar is a relatively new 3/8 hardnose.The sprocket doesn't look to be worn enough to warrant a new one.Any ideas?