The Official Farming Thread...

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
8:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Deer are few and far between here. Between the coyotes and the meth heads, they ain't got a chance.
Same problem where I live.

Between killing anything they see and stealing anything they can carry, meth heads are worse than any predator.
One of my neighbors has lost quite a few head of cattle, over the last few years, from these idiots shooting them at night. The Sheriff says they know who they are but until they catch them in the act, which they are making no effort at doing, there's nothing they can do.
Sooner or later, the problem is going to sort itself out.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
8:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Same problem where I live.

Between killing anything they see and stealing anything they can carry, meth heads are worse than any predator.
One of my neighbors has lost quite a few head of cattle, over the last few years, from these idiots shooting them at night. The Sheriff says they know who they are but until they catch them in the act, which they are making no effort at doing, there's nothing they can do.
Sooner or later, the problem is going to sort itself out.

I worked for a man for several years......he was a real plain spoken type of guy.

He didn't call em meth heads.....or crack heads. He had a better term for em.

Low grade mfers. That covered em all. Thieves.....dope heads.....woman beaters.....etc.

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
9:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yup. Gets jammed in reverse and third all the time. Fix is weld 1/4" key stock on the rails will keep the shifter where it needs to be. Also the detent on the reverse rod was worn bad. So i welded and ground it new.
Yeah. I'm having issues with the shifting in my 7010 powershift. Replaced the little cable. Big one for the range is next. If that doesn't do it. Then I'll be into your deal.