So what did you do today?

BlackCoffin

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What do you with them? I have plans for my stuff, but I don't have anything that nice.
Right now I’ve just been selling them for the past few years. Don’t have anywhere to build stuff as of now. Brother in law law down the road us building a new shop with a woodworking area so I’ll probably start tinkering soon. I think I’m going to be selective and start setting aside pieces for myself.

RyeThomas

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This was from last weeks snowmageddon, took the old 7.3 pickup and 661 saw and tried to help cut a path for emergency vehicles, power trucks, people to go get fuel for generators during recovery from the storm.
It’s one thing to clear the road, it’s quite another when there are a bunch of trees down hanging only on power lines (all our service is above ground).Not a safe place to be.
We got power back after 4.5 days. The realization of relying on a gas fueled generator for multiple days is a terrible idea when 1- you can’t get out, 2- the stations have no power, 3- the stations run out of fuel.

Anyway I need to come up with another plan. Wish we had natural gas, a medium sized propane tank like 250 gallon is expensive, an eyesore and propane’s a fortune. IDK??? After 18 years of warming our old home with firewood and pellets, the Warden said no wood of any sort for fuel on our new home.

It was like this in every direction,099B767E-6AD1-4AE4-9E3B-75E440C3C880.jpeg

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This was from last weeks snowmageddon, took the old 7.3 pickup and 661 saw and tried to help cut a path for emergency vehicles, power trucks, people to go get fuel for generators during recovery from the storm.
It’s one thing to clear the road, it’s quite another when there are a bunch of trees down hanging only on power lines (all our service is above ground).Not a safe place to be.
We got power back after 4.5 days. The realization of relying on a gas fueled generator for multiple days is a terrible idea when 1- you can’t get out, 2- the stations have no power, 3- the stations run out of fuel.

Anyway I need to come up with another plan. Wish we had natural gas, a medium sized propane tank like 250 gallon is expensive, an eyesore and propane’s a fortune. IDK??? After 18 years of warming our old home with firewood and pellets, the Warden said no wood of any sort for fuel on our new home.

It was like this in every direction,View attachment 323337
Tell the warden she better bundle up then. Wood works great without electricity. Not much else does. Good luck.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

It was like this in every direction,View attachment 323337

Wow what a mess

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

Ronie

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Met up at the lawyer's office and paid off a house we have in town, the monthly payment wasn't high but I'm glad I won't have to be making it any more..

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wish I was dept free, I still got the house we live in to pay.
Give it time, and throw all you can at it. I hate debt, a house was the only thing I would finance. Was going to buy a house to rent to our daughter in Grad school, and put 50% down. But was told they wouldn't lend me any money as I don't have any credit. So I told them nevermind. Screw them.

WillG

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sprung for a new 40 lb propane tank and fill to run my Mr Heater ventless heater off of instead of a grill tank, also bought a new 20 lb tank to replace an old expired one I had laying around.
6b69eaef908695fa802639e34cc828d6.jpg
75826c03440721c0ee6daa03db4a0ab8.jpg

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Give it time, and throw all you can at it. I hate debt, a house was the only thing I would finance. Was going to buy a house to rent to our daughter in Grad school, and put 50% down. But was told they wouldn't lend me any money as I don't have any credit. So I told them nevermind. Screw them.

Ya no debt but don’t have credit cards etc so nothing on paper
Don’t make sense [emoji43]‍[emoji94]

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ya no debt but don’t have credit cards etc so nothing on paper
Don’t make sense [emoji43]‍[emoji94]

Sent from Hoskey hilltop
If that is the way their game is played, I am out. They should be begging me to borrow. They think I will beg them. Ludicrous. We do live in clown world now.

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Let me play devils advocate and ask a question. Would you loan me $40k? I have no references and no background info available to you. Im good for it tho, i promise...would you say yes or no?

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Let me play devils advocate and ask a question. Would you loan me $40k? I have no references and no background info available to you. Im good for it tho, i promise...would you say yes or no?
I own everything including my farm, I was going to put $100k down on a $200k house. It makes no sense that a financial institution would not take a risk with 50% equity to insure their investment. I wouldn't loan to someone with no history either, but I would loan to you if you put half down. If you default, I sell the house for more than 50% of its value and at minimum, recoup my money.

I figured it was a sign that I should not buy that house. I will keep my money, they can keep the house. I am not complaining, I am just confused by their game. No worries here.