High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

So what did you do today?

chainsawjoe

I don't saw much, but when I do, LOOK OUT!
Local time
3:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Headed out to look at a big dead Black oak I was considering putting a ladder in to save calling in a pro, and took my wife with me....calling the pros for sure!

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Limbed a couple trees, cut down a few more small ones and chipped everything up. The "chuck and duck" chipper gave me a beating today. I fed a small diameter but long log into it that had a partial cut on it. It did a nunchuck thing on me and whacked my arm so hard I thought it broke it. When I realized that hadn't taken place I finished up the job (this happened in the first 3 minutes) but man, that thing is swollen and sore. I'm used to getting a whipping from the chipper but this is the first time it actually "injured" me.
I also ran about 5 tanks of fuel through the concrete saw as I'm continuing to beat on the rock. Made good progress on it today. Tomorrow I have to do some roof repairs on a rental house.

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Me and my little girl planted some strawberrys and sharpened a chain after.
df55a14da1c748220f6f98bccfb44a70.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Started cleaning up this toppled willow oak. Groundi and I spent most of the time cutting the very brushy tops off the tree. We fizzled out and will have to come back another day.

Hmmm, where did my pics go? I'll try again...

Last edited:

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Put a new exhaust stack on my loader tractor,pressure washed it,greased ,it ran it through the full range of motion to purge the lines and cylinders. All to haul three highway cones to protect this.
WP_20170612_001.jpg
Which I watched someone else do.

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Split and stacked wood today. working on sorting it out by categories as smoker wood seems to be the only thing I can sell in recent years. Right now I have some cherry, red maple, red oak and hickory. Gonna put an ad on CL and see if I get any bites...

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I split some wood also, but up here, it will all be firewood. I stay very busy cutting & splitting, but demand seems to grow every year, keeping me in fear of running out! Mostly Black Birch & Maple today.

Got rained out twice, but I knew it was coming, so I got a good amount done between raindrops!

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This past winter I sold zero firewood. Last winter sold one load. A. it's been warmer than normal, B. fuel prices are cheap.